Active network management is a solution for managing smart grids.
- Advertising -
It connects separate components of a smart grid such as renewable generation, storage devices, and smaller energy generators. It creates an intellectual energy infrastructure that automatically controls various components of the energy network and provides information to ensure that all systems are controlled in an optimal manner.
Request Sample At:www.researchbeam.com/active-networ…et/request-sample
Active network management market is expected to grow at a significant rate owing to high grid stability, real-time evaluation, automation options, and intuitive operation. Further, easy fault detection, prevention of outages, and increase in need to automate devices fuels the active network management market growth.
- Advertising -
However, lack of awareness and slow ICT expenditure in underdeveloped regions such as Africa and South America are expected to hinder the growth of the active network management market.
The report segments the active network management market on the basis of application, type, industry verticals, and geography. On the basis of application, it includes automation, grid asset monitoring, real-time monitoring, and others.
On the basis of type, it is bifurcated into software and services. On the basis of industry, the market is divided into energy & utility, transportation, government, and others.
Based on geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players of active network management market include Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Dell Inc, Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., General Electric, Schneider Electric SE, Kelvatek Ltd., Smarter Grid Solutions, and Chemtrols Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Enquire About Report At:www.researchbeam.com/active-networ…uire-about-report
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global active network management market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016–2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the global active network management market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Grid Asset Monitoring
- Real-time Monitoring
- Energy & Utility
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information: