The global embedded analytics industry is segmented based on deployment model, business application, analytics tool, industry vertical, and geography.
- Advertising -
Embedded analytics integrates analytic capabilities and content within the business process applications including enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), financial systems, and marketing automation. It offers analytics tools and relevant information for users to work effectively on particular task.
Common analytical capabilities included in the software applications are dashboard and data visualization, self-service analytics, reporting, and benchmarking. As compared to traditional business intelligence, embedded analytics offers additional awareness and analytic or contextual capabilities to support decision-making related to exclusive tasks.
- Advertising -
|Request Sample At: www.researchbeam.com/embedded-anal…et/request-sample|
The global embedded analytics market is attributed to emergence of big data and Internet of Technology (IoT) among organizations, increase in reliability on mobile devices and cloud technology, and rise in need to integrate data analytics with the business applications to achieve optimum performance. In addition, growth in adoption of bring your own devices (BYOD), increased demand for real-time visualization tools in business applications, and rise in enterprise mobility drive the growth of the global embedded analytics market.
Upsurge in demand for real-time streaming analysis and high demand for standalone self-service analytics tools are expected to offer significant growth opportunities for the global embedded analytics industry in the near future. However, high investment costs and lack of analytical knowledge among the enterprises hamper the growth of the global embedded analytics market.
Based on deployment model, it is bifurcated into on-premise and cloud-based. As per business application, it is classified into sales & marketing, finance, operation, and human resource.
Based on analytics tool, the global embedded analytics market is categorized into dashboards and data visualization, self-service tools, benchmarking, and reporting. Based on vertical, the global embedded analytics industry is divided into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI); IT & telecom; public sector; manufacturing; retail; healthcare; energy & utilities; and others.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
|Enquire About Report At:www.researchbeam.com/embedded-anal…uire-about-report|
The key market players offering embedded analytics products include Birst, Inc., IBM Corporation, Information Builders, Logi Analytics, Microsoft Corporation, Microstrategy Inc., Opentext Corporation, Qlik Technologies, Inc., SAP SE, and TIBCO (The Information Bus Company) Software Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- In-depth analysis of the global embedded analytics market and dynamics is provided to understand the market scenario.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023 is provided to assist strategists and stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global embedded analytics market and provides a clear understanding of the factors that influence the market entry and expansion.
- A detailed analysis of the geographical segments enables identification of profitable segments for market players.
- Comprehensive analyses of the trends, sub-segments, and key revenue pockets are provided.
- Detailed analyses of the key players operating in the global embedded analytics market and their business strategies are anticipated to assist stakeholders to take informed business decisions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information: