Data centre is used to house the computer systems and its associated components such as storage systems and telecommunications.
Backup power supplies and redundant data stores are included in the data centers. The use of new technological trends such as virtualization and cloud computing is rapidly rising in the industry.
The convergence of cloud, video and mobile services is impacting the data centre networks due to which the market is very lucrative. Data centers are classified into two categories: internet-facing data centre that can be utilized by a large number of users and enterprise data centre, which can be utilized by a smaller number of users.
However, data centers of both types can be used in various industries such as IT, Telecommunications, Retail, BFSI,. The virtualization of cloud computing is the major factor driving the global market.
There are numerous opportunities available in the market as every company is using data centers as data storage systems. Major players in the market are adopting partnership as their key strategy to expand their global reach.
Recently Amazon and VmWare have partnered to expand their cloud global reach with advanced features.
|Request Sample At @ www.researchbeam.com/data-centre-n…et/request-sample|
The data centers’ market would be segmented based on Components used in data centers such as Ethernet switches, storage area network (SAN) routers, application delivery controller (ADC), network security equipment, and WAN optimization appliance. In addition to components segment, the market is further segmented as Application, End-users and Geography for the purpose of analysis.
Various applications are enterprises, cloud service providers and telecom service providers where the data centers are used to store data that are used in various industries such as banking, financial services & insurance, government, Information technology, healthcare, telecommunication, retail, academics and media & entertainment. Some major players in the market are Alkatel lucent, Cisco, Dell, EMC, IBM, Extreme Networks, HP, Intel, Microsoft, VmWare, NEC, Juniper Networks, Fujitsu and Equinix.
- The report showcases current and future trends of the global Data Centre Networking market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Segmentation of the global market provides in-depth analysis of the technologies used, their applications and end users in different geographic regions
- Drivers & opportunities are examined to identify the factors, which are responsible for the growth of the market and upcoming technologies that would help the market to grow in future
- Current and future trends are charted to determine the overall attractiveness of the market
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 would determine the financial caliber of the market
- Value chain analysis is conducted to gauge the roles of intermediaries involved
|Enquire About Report At:www.researchbeam.com/data-centre-n…uire-about-report|
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global market is segmented based on components, end-users, application and geography.
MARKET BY COMPONENTS
- Ethernet Switches
- Storage Area Network (San) Routers
- Application Delivery Controller (ADC)
- Network Security Equipment
- Wan Optimization Appliance.
MARKET BY END-USER
- Cloud service providers
- Telecom service providers.
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Banking financial services and insurance
- Information technology,
- Media and Entertainment
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...