Desktop virtualization market provides detail analysis on global desktop virtualization market to forecast 2022; industry values would be USD 13.45 billion in term of size of market segments with respect to five main regions.
- Advertising -
Desktop virtualization market ecosystem includes key players namely, the Citrix Systems (US), VMware (US), NComputing (South Korea), Microsoft (US), Cisco Systems (US), Oracle (US), Red Hat (US), Evolve IP (US), Huawei Technologies (China), Ericom Software (US), HPE (US), and Parallels International (US) that provide desktop virtualization solutions and services.
Download Sample copy of “desktop virtualization market” now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…le?rname=1225772
“North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the desktop virtualization market in 2017.”
Global desktop virtualization market has been studied for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America. North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the desktop virtualization market in 2017.
In-depth interviews were conducted with Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), marketing directors, innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the desktop virtualization market.
- Advertising -
- By Company Type: Tier 1:45%, Tier 2:30%, and Tier 3: 25%
- By Designation: C-Level: 38%, Director Level: 33%, and Others: 29%
- By Region: North America: 27%, Europe: 15%, Asia Pacific: 45%, Middle East & Africa: 8%, Latin America: 5%
Browse complete report on “desktop virtualization market” spread across 132 pages, profiling 12 companies and supported with 61 tables and 32 figures, now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/desktop-…rket-report.html
Global key target audience of desktop virtualization market are such as desktop virtualization software & solution providers, desktop management solution providers, telecommunication service providers, operating system providers, byod service providers, business enterprises, VDI providers, cloud service providers.
List of Tables
- Table 1 Desktop Virtualization Market Size, By Type, 2015–2022 (USD Billion)
- Table 2 VDI: Market Size, By Region, 2015–2022 (USD Million)
- Table 3 VDI: Market Size, By Vertical, 2015-2022 (USD Million)
- Table 4 DaaS: Market Size, By Region, 2015–2022 (USD Million)
- Table 5 DaaS: Market Size, By Vertical, 2015-2022 (USD Million)
- Table 6 RDS: Market Size, By Region, 2015–2022 (USD Million)
- Table 7 RDS: Market Size, By Vertical, 2015-2022 (USD Million)
- Table 8 Desktop Virtualization Market Size, By Organization Size, 2015-2022 (USD Billion)
- Table 9 SMES: Market Size, By Region, 2015-2022 (USD Million)
- Table 10 Large Enterprises: Market Size, By Region, 2015-2022 (USD Million)
The market growth is primarily driven by the presence of large IT companies/users and rapid technological advancements such as digitization in the US and Canada. Apart from large enterprises, the adoption of desktop virtualization solutions for SMEs is also increasing in the region.
Ask for this complete report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…nt?rname=1225772
Moreover, the large presence of key players/vendors of desktop virtualization is expected to drive the North America desktop virtualization market. Key players such as Citrix Systems (US), VMware (US), Microsoft (US), Cisco Systems (US), Oracle (US), and Red Hat (US), along with several startups in the region are offering enhanced desktop virtualization solutions to cater to the needs of customers.
Based on vertical, the desktop virtualization market has been segmented into IT & telecom, BFSI, education, healthcare, government, retail & supply chain management (SCM), media & entertainment, manufacturing & automotive, and others (oil, energy, utility, travel,.).The desktop virtualization market has been studied for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: