Major companies covered in the report are Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Cisco System, Infosys (Technology Consulting Company), Saudi Telecom Company (STC), Zenedge Inc.
Market Research HUB has added a new report titled "IT Industry Business Confidence Report, H1 2018", examines executives opinion about the business environment during H1 2018. It also highlights current economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth prospects, spending models, and key priorities.
Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region.
Request For Sample Report- www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.…amp;repid=1714386
The existing economic climate is stable for the IT industry, and customer confidence levels will remain positive during H1 2018 (March 2018-August 2018).
The majority of executives who operate in North America indicate a favorable opinion about economic growth prospects in the region over the next six months. Increasing investment in technology, improved competition among the leading IT companies, growing business needs, the rise in consumer income and expenditure, and expanding software and IT services market are the factors influencing the IT industry during H1 2018.
Globally, 65% and 64% of executives are optimistic about the industry and company growth prospects respectively. Furthermore, the IT industry anticipates a rise of 4.5% in the price of technology consulting over the next six months.
Additionally, the performance of North American economies and rising new competition are the crucial challenges for companies with business operations in North America.
What else does this report offer?
- The current state of the global economy: examines predominating economic conditions globally and across multiple regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives expectations about the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes IT industry executives opinion about the shift in customer confidence during H1 2018
- Supplier prices projection: determines the expected variation in supplier prices across different categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: anticipates and tracks the shift in staff headcount and sales for H1 2018 among industry executives globally as well as regionally
- Significant investment activities: highlights different areas in which industry executives intend to spend and invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H1 2018
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions.
Browse Full Report with TOC-www.marketresearchhub.com/report/i…-2018-report.html
- Overall, 49% of survey respondents state that the current economic environment is stable, whereas 39% of respondents indicate a favorable or very favorable economic environment
- Respondents with business operations in North America and Asia-Pacific record the highest positive outlook towards industry growth over the next six months
- In total, 59% of global IT industry executives anticipate a positive or very positive change in consumer confidence, whereas 35% of executives expect no change in customer confidence during H1 2018
- Capital expenditure on new product development and research and analysis is forecast to increase during the next six months
- The highest percentage of executives with operations in Europe and Asia-Pacific highlighted improving operational efficiency as the key priority during H1 2018.
Reasons to access
- Assists companies to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing market conditions and sentiment within the IT industry
- Support organizations in business expansion decisions by providing information concerning the projected variation in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency and to protect and grow market share by comprehending the essential priorities and major concerns of IT industry executives
- Serves to adjust investment allocation by outlining key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H1 2018.
Enquire about this Report- www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.…amp;repid=1714386
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps. MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defin ...