The DDoS protection and mitigation market size to grow from USD 1.94 Billion in 2018 to USD 4.10 Billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.1% during the forecast period. DDoS attacks cause traffic congestion by flooding networks with numerous illegitimate network packets. The rise in these attacks would drive the market for DDoS protection and mitigation solutions and services.
Access Sample Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=865761 .
North America is estimated to hold the largest market share and dominate the global DDoS protection and mitigation marketin2018. The DDoS market is evolving in the North American region, because it is technologically advanced and tops the world in terms of the presence of security vendors and DDoS incidents.
Key Target Audience
- DDoS protection and mitigation hardware vendors
- DDoS protection and mitigation software vendors
- DDoS protection and mitigation service providers
- Defense organizations
- Independent software vendors
- Consulting firms
- Systems integrators
- Independent software vendors
- Information Technology (IT) physical security agencies
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
Similarly, the increasing adoption of Internet of things (IoT) and connected devices across the globe is fueling the growth of DDoS protection and mitigation market.
However, budget constraints would restrict small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) adopt DDoS protection and mitigation solutions and services. This factor may restrain the growth of the market.
More Information at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=865761 .
Research covers the DDoS protection and mitigation market on the basis of different segments, such as components, application areas, deployment modes, organization size, verticals, and regions. Additionally, it includes the factors that are driving the DDoS protection and mitigation market, along with the growth opportunities in this market.
It also includes the restraining factors and challenges in the growth of DDoS protection and mitigation market. Moreover, the report includes the detailed company profiles of the key players who offer DDoS protection and mitigation solutions and services.
1 Attractive Market Opportunities in the DDoS Protection and Mitigation Market
2 Market Share of Top 3 Application Areas and Regions, 2018
3 Market By Service, 2018–2023
4 Market By Professional Service, 2018
5 Market By Application Area, 2018
6 Market By Deployment Mode, 2018
7 Market Investment Scenario
8 Market Top 3 Industry Verticals
9 Focus on DDoS Attack Anatomy
Key DDoS protection and mitigation solution and services vendors include Arbor Network (US); Akamai Technologies (US); F5 Networks (US); Imperva (US); Radware (Israel); Corero Network Security (US); Neustar (US); Cloudflare (US); Nexusguard (Hong Kong); A10 Networks, (US); Fortinet (US); Huawei Technologies (China); Verisign(US); Zenedge (US), Sucuri (US); SiteLock (US); Flowmon Networks (Czech Republic); StackPath, (US); DOSarrest Internet Security (Canada); Century Link (US) ; NSFOCUS (US); Corsa Technology (Canada); Rackspace (US); Allot (Israel); and Seceon(US)
Access report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=865761 .
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the DDoS protection and mitigation market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and its sub segments across different regions.
- The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report helps stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to improve their positions in the market The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystems, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.