Enterprise collaboration market has been studied for North America (the US and Canada), Europe (the UK, Germany, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (Australia & New Zealand, Singapore, and Rest of Asia Pacific),the Middle East & Africa (Middle East, and Africa), and Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America).
- Advertising -
Access Sample Papers of Enterprise Collaboration Market spread across 161 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 74 Tables and 51 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=155347 .
The enterprise collaboration market is projected to grow from USD 34.57 Billion in 2018 to USD 59.86 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2018 to 2023. Widespread usage of social networking websites and increasing usage of mobile devices for collaboration are factors driving the global enterprise collaboration.
Key Target Audience
- Enterprise Collaboration Software Vendors
- Enterprise Collaboration Service Providers
- System Integrators
- Value-added Resellers
- Enterprise Collaboration System Investors
- Cloud Vendors
- Government Organizations
- Consultants/Advisory Firms
Enterprise collaboration market has been segmented based on component, deployment type, organization size, vertical, and region.
- Advertising -
Based on component, the market has been segmented into solutions and services. The solutions component segment of the market has been further classified into enterprise video, enterprise social network, portals & intranet platform, unified messaging, file sharing & synchronization, and project management & analytics.
Click Here for More Information on Enterprise Collaboration Market with Forecast and Company Profiles at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=155347 .
Asia Pacific enterprise collaboration market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2023. The growth of the Asia Pacific market is primarily driven by the growing need for robust collaboration and enhanced decision-making in organizations.
Moreover, small & medium enterprises in various countries such as Australia, Malaysia, Japan, and Singapore are investing in information technology to compete, secure, and capture digital opportunities from the market.
1 Attractive Opportunities in the Enterprise Collaboration Market
2 North America: Market By Component
3 Europe: Market By Deployment Type
4 Middle East & Africa: Market By Organization Size
5 Asia Pacific: Market By Vertical
6 Market By Vertical & Region
Key players in the enterprise collaboration market are Adobe Systems (US), Atlassian (Australia), Cisco Systems (US), Facebook (US), Google (US), IBM (US), Igloo Software (Canada), Jive Software (US), Microsoft (US), Mitel Networks (Canada), Salesforce.com (US), SAP (Germany), Slack Technologies (US), TIBCO Software (US), and VMware (US).
These companies are adopting different growth strategies such as expansions, agreements, collaborations, and partnerships, acquisitions, and new product launches and product enhancements to increase their market shares in the market.
Connect for More Details for More Information “Enterprise Collaboration Market by Component (Solutions (Enterprise Video, Enterprise Social Network, Project Management & Analytics, Unified Messaging), Services), Deployment Type, Organization Size, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…hase?rname=155347 .
Enterprise collaboration market has been segmented based on component, deployment type, organization size, vertical, and region. Based on component, enterprise collaboration market has been segmented into solutions and services.
Solutions component segment of enterprise collaboration market has been further classified into enterprise video, enterprise social network, portals & intranet platform, unified messaging, file sharing & synchronization, and project management & analytics.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the market based on component, organization size, deployment type, vertical, and region.
- To forecast the size of the market and its segments in 5 main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- To identify and analyze key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market.
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends and their contribution towards the overall market.
- To analyze the degree of competition in the market by identifying various parameters of the key players.
- To profile the key players operating in the market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies.
- To provide a detailed competitive landscape of the market, along with an analysis of business and corporate strategies to track and analyze competitive developments such as expansions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.