The Global Data Resiliency Market is attain to reach a market size of $25.8 billion by 2023
According to a new report Global Data Resiliency Market, published by KBV research, the Global Data Resiliency Market size is expected to reach $25.8 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 17% CAGR during the forecast period.
The North America market holds the largest market share in Global Data Backup & Recovery Solution Market by Region in 2016 and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 12.6 % during the forecast period. The Europe market is expected to witness a CAGR of 14.5% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Data Archiving & E-Discovery Market.
Additionally, The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 18.6% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Disaster Recovery Market.
The KBV Cardinal Matrix is a visual representation about the key players in the industry. The matrix is designed considering the major strategic developments including Mergers & Acquisitions, product launches, partnership among others and the financial strength of the company in the considered years.
The major strategies followed by the market participants are Product launches and Partnerships & Collaborations.
KBV Cardinal Matrix – Data Resiliency Market
https://kbvresearch.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Data-Resiliency-Market-300x148.jpg 300w, kbvresearch.com/news/wp-content/up…arket-768x378.jpg 768w" sizes="(max-width: 955px) 100vw, 955px">
The Large Enterprises market holds the largest market share in Global Data Resiliency Market by Organization Size in 2016 and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Small & Medium Enterprises market is expected to witness a CAGR of 21.4% during (2017 – 2023).Source: KBV Research Analysis, Company Publications and Secondary Research
The BFSI market holds the largest market share in Global Data Resiliency Market by Vertical in 2016 and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 14.9 % during the forecast period. The Healthcare market would garner market size of $2,712.9 million by 2023.
Additionally, The Retail market is expected to witness highest CAGR of 19.3% during (2017 – 2023).
Full Report: kbvresearch.com/data-resiliency-market/
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Data Resiliency Market have been discussed in the report with the competition analysis and elaborated company profiles of Microsoft Corporation, CA Technologies, Inc., IBM Corporation, Micro Focus, CenturyLINK Technology Solutions, Acronis, Inc., Netapp, Inc., Commvault, Veeam Software, and Dell Technologies, Inc.
Global Data Resiliency Market Size Segmentation
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Data Archiving & E-Discovery
- Disaster Recovery
By Organization Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
By Deployment Type
- Energy & Utilities
- Telecom & IT
- Media & Entertainment
- North America Data Resiliency Market
- US Data Resiliency Market
- Canada Data Resiliency Market
- Mexico Data Resiliency Market
- Rest of Global Data Resiliency Market
- Europe Data Resiliency Market
- Germany Data Resiliency Market
- UK Data Resiliency Market
- France Data Resiliency Market
- Russia Data Resiliency Market
- Spain Data Resiliency Market
- Italy Data Resiliency Market
- Rest of Europe Data Resiliency Market
- Asia Pacific Data Resiliency Market
- China Data Resiliency Market
- Japan Data Resiliency Market
- India Data Resiliency Market
- South Korea Data Resiliency Market
- Singapore Data Resiliency Market
- Malaysia Data Resiliency Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Data Resiliency Market
- LAMEA Data Resiliency Market
- Brazil Data Resiliency Market
- Argentina Data Resiliency Market
- UAE Data Resiliency Market
- Saudi Arabia Data Resiliency Market
- South Africa Data Resiliency Market
- Nigeria Data Resiliency Market
- Rest of LAMEA Data Resiliency Market
- Microsoft Corporation
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Micro Focus
- CenturyLINK Technology Solutions
- Acronis, Inc.
- Netapp, Inc.
- Veeam Software
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Data Resiliency Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Knowledge Based Value (KBV) Research is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations. Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals. KBV Research provides syndicated market research and publishes more than 1200 Reports and Press Release covering a pool of vertical industries, inclu ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!