Main players in the backup-as-a-service market: Alphabet, Amazon.com, Cisco Systems, IBM, NetApp.
- Advertising -
Backup-as-a-Service Market report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Sample of this report www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=1539944 .
The analysts forecast Global Backup-as-a-Service Market to grow at a CAGR of 27.04% during the period 2018-2022.
- Advertising -
Online backup service, also known as BaaS, refers to the frequent backup of folders, files, or the entire content of HDDs by service providers to remote secure cloud-based data repositories.
Get a Copy of this Report www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1539944
According to the Backup-as-a-Service Market report, one driver influencing this market is the increasing demand to shift from CAPEX to OPEX. The shift from CAPEX to OPEX model is the primary reason driving the rapid adoption of BaaS in several industry verticals.
The key benefit of implementing BaaS solutions is the pay-per-use pricing model that is the clients have to pay for what they use.
The Backup-as-a-Service Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the backup-as-a-service. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of backup service.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
- Growing need to simplify solutions for backup
- Possibilities of failure during implementation
- Increasing use of IoT
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?