Despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe. Research estimates that Big Data investments will account for over $65 Billion in 2018 alone. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 14% over the next three years.
Big Data vendors will pocket over $65 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 14% over the next three years, eventually accounting for more than $96 Billion by the end of 2021.
Big Data originally emerged as a term to describe datasets whose size is beyond the ability of traditional databases to capture, store, manage and analyze. However, the scope of the term has significantly expanded over the years.
Big Data not only refers to the data itself but also a set of technologies that capture, store, manage and analyze large and variable collections of data, to solve complex problems.
Amid the proliferation of real-time data from sources such as mobile devices, web, social media, sensors, log files and transactional applications, Big Data has found a host of vertical market applications, ranging from fraud detection to scientific R&D.
The Big Data Market: 2018 2030 Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor profiles, market share and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from 2018 till 2030.
The forecasts are segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 14 vertical markets, 6 regions and 35 countries.
Get Sample Pages of the report at marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/593092
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- Big Data ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies, standardization and regulatory initiatives
- Big Data analytics and implementation models
- Key trends including AI (Artificial Intelligence), machine learning, edge analytics, cloud-based Big Data platforms, and the impact of the IoT (Internet of Things)
- Analysis of key applications and investment potential for 14 vertical markets
- Over 60 case studies on the use of Big Data and analytics
- Big Data vendor market share
- Future roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 270 leading and emerging Big Data ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for Big Data hardware, software and professional services vendors, and enterprises
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Hardware, Software & Professional Services
- Professional Services
- Storage & Compute Infrastructure
- Networking Infrastructure
- Hadoop & Infrastructure Software
- Analytic Platforms & Applications
- Cloud Platforms
- Professional Services
Access the report at marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/593092
- Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation
- Banking & Securities
- Defense & Intelligence
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Smart Cities & Intelligent Buildings
- Manufacturing & Natural Resources
- Web, Media & Entertainment
- Public Safety & Homeland Security
- Public Services
- Retail, Wholesale & Hospitality
- Utilities & Energy
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
Key Questions Answered
Companies & Organizations Mentioned
Chapter 2: An Overview of Big Data
What is Big Data?
Key Approaches to Big Data Processing
MPAD (Massively Parallel Analytic Databases)
Stream Processing Technologies
Other Databases & Analytic Technologies
Key Characteristics of Big Data
Market Growth Drivers
Awareness of Benefits
Maturation of Big Data Platforms
Continued Investments by Web Giants, Governments & Enterprises
Growth of Data Volume, Velocity & Variety
Vendor Commitments & Partnerships
Technology Trends Lowering Entry Barriers
Lack of Analytic Specialists
Uncertain Big Data Strategies
Organizational Resistance to Big Data Adoption
Technical Challenges: Scalability & Maintenance
Security & Privacy Concerns
Chapter 3: Big Data Analytics
What are Big Data Analytics?
The Importance of Analytics
Reactive vs. Proactive Analytics
Customer vs. Operational Analytics
Technology & Implementation Approaches
Machine Learning & Data Mining
Review the summary and complete table of content at marketreportscenter.com/reports/59…rticals-forecasts
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable. Market Reports Center currently has more than 1,20,000 plus titles and 30+ Publishers on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals ...