The global hybrid market provides features of both private and public cloud computing which gives organizations the flexibility to store their data. Global cloud computing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 26% with revenue of $38 billion by 2015.
Hybrid cloud is projected to have the highest share in the revenue as it provides features of both cloud computing services.
Access Full Summary: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/hybrid-cloud-market
The key driver for the growth of the market is the ability to use multiple features of public and private cloud resulting in a reduction in of deployment cost. For example, an organization can save sensitive client data using the private cloud feature and interlink that data through public cloud for billing purpose.
However, using the public and private features can create networking issues, which is a key restraint for the market growth.
The APIs used for hybrid cloud require complex networking that can lead to interruption in data transfer and affect the productivity. Additionally, hybrid cloud increases the dependability on internal IT infrastructure.
Cloud service providers are involved in research to overcome this challenge.
Some of the key companies profiled in this report are Amazon Web Services, Akamai Technologies, Cisco Systems, Google Inc., IBM Corp, Hewlett Packet, Dell, Microsoft Corporation, VM Ware, and Yahoo Inc.
- This report provides market intelligence with respect to type, delivery model, industry vertical and geographies so that companies can make precise decisions about their investment options
- Enable informed decision-making process by offering market analysis based on current market situation, expected future trends and market intelligence
- Assess and rank the top factors that are expected to affect the growth of the market
- Value chain analysis provides inputs about the role of the all stakeholders of the market
- Porter’s five force analysis provides the competitive scenario, threat of new entrants and substitutes along with the potency of suppliers and buyers
- SWOT and competitive analysis to effectively plan and execute business plan
- Estimation of market revenue are calculated for the period of 2013 to 2020 with 2012 as base year
- The report discusses the trends and opportunities in various geographies so that companies can make region specific plans to gain competitive edge
With a collective industry experience of about 200 years of its analysts and experts, Allied Market Research (AMR) encompasses most infallible research methodology for its market intelligence and industry analysis. We do not only engrave the deepest levels of markets but also sneak through its slimmest details for the purpose of our market estimates and forecasts.
Our approach helps in building greater market consensus view for size, shape and industry trends within each industry segment. We carefully factor in industry trends and real developments for identifying key growth factors and future course of the market.
Our research proceeds are the resultant of high quality data, expert views and analysis and high value independent opinions. Our research process is designed to deliver balanced view of the global markets and allow stakeholders to make informed decisions.
We offer our clients exhaustive research and analysis based on wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics and regional intelligence. Our in-house industry experts play instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of particular industry segment.
These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice. With AMR’s calibrated research process and 360` degree data-evaluation methodology, our clients are assured of receiving:
- Consistent, valuable, robust and actionable data & analysis that can easily be referenced for strategic business planning
- Technologically sophisticated and reliable insights through well audited and veracious research methodology
- Sovereign research proceeds that present a tangible depiction of marketplace
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Allied Market Research is a global market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market dom ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!