The cloud-managed file transfer technology helps in the secure transfer of data in an efficient and a reliable manner. The low infrastructure cost, affordable maintenance cost, and easy scalability are some of the factors, which attract the organizations to adopt cloud-managed file transfer solutions.
The growth in need for the secure data transfer, demand for the real-time visibility to the file transfer transactions, and cost-friendly subscription models drive the growth of the Cloud Managed File Transfer Market. However, factors such as lack of awareness and reluctance to switch from the traditional file transfer solutions hinder the market.
Moreover, growth in dependence of the healthcare and BFSI market on the cloud-based solutions is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
The report segments the cloud-managed file transfer market based on services, end users, and geography.
Based on services, the market is classified into consulting, maintenance, and training. As per industry vertical, the market is divided into BFSI, media & entertainment, retail, manufacturing, IT & telecom, healthcare, and others.
By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Company Profiles Included in the Report
- Axway Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Software AG
- CA Technologies Inc.
- GlobalSCAPE Inc.
- Wipro Limited
- GlobalSCAPE Inc.
- Ipswitch Inc.
- Signiant Inc.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global cloud-managed file transfer market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
What We Offer?
We offer our clients exhaustive research and analysis based on wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics and regional intelligence. Our in-house industry experts play instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of particular industry segment.
These analytical tools and models sanitize the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice. With AMR’s calibrated research process and 360` degree data-evaluation methodology, our clients are assured of receiving:
- Consistent, valuable, robust and actionable data & analysis that can easily be referenced for strategic business planning
- Technologically sophisticated and reliable insights through well audited and veracious research methodology
- Sovereign research proceeds that present a tangible depiction of marketplace
With a strong methodology we are, therefore, confident that our research and analysis are most reliable and guarantees sound business planning.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Allied Market Research is a global market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market dom ...