Key players dominating the IoT Sensors Industry include Honeywell, Libelium, Broadcom Inc., Hitachi, Huawei Technologies, GE, Rolls-Royce, Arm, Analog Devices, CenturyLink, NXP Semiconductors, Siemens , Bosch , SAP, KONUX, Nexiot AG.
IoT sensors are one of the most crucial and equipped with IoT cloud based applications. It is connected wirelessly to the mainframe system that is used for identification.
The main purpose is to collect data and control the surrounding environments through its different sensors such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors and others. The IoT sensors offer a wide range of application in tracking, security, safety and detecting in different industries.
It is used in industrial and automotive, development of smart cities, mining industry, electronics and consumables industry applications.
Get Sample Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request…ors-market
- On May 2017, Siemens AG acquired Enlighted Inc., a provider of smart IoT (Internet of Things) systems in buildings. This acquisition expanded Siemens’ smart IoT products and derived its digitalisation in multi-sensor-based IoT platform.
- In 2018, EkkoSense (UK) launched wireless thermal sensor based on Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. This sensor provides ultra-low cost sensor that helps in deploying real-time thermal management of data centres.
Market Key Developments:-
- In December 2018, GE announced to launch an independent company which will be only focused on comprehensive Industrial IoT with an initial investment of USD 1.2 billion. This will enable company to expand its IoT market.
- In December 2018, Sierra Wireless IoT Services has been selected by Security Alarms & Co. for smart home security solutions which will enable highly resilient cellular connectivity
- In October2018, Bosch partnerships with Huawei in china to make the Iot suit software of bosch on Huawei cloud. This will give a boost to bosch in Asian market.
- In August 2018, siemens acquired mendix to strengthen its digital business. The acquisition of mendix was of around 0.6 billion euros. The major objective of this acquisition was to strengthen industrial IoT application development.
Top Market Competitors In IOT Sensor Industry :-
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Broadcom Inc.
- Analog Devices, Inc.,
- TE Connectivity Ltd.,
- TDK Corporation,
Omron Corporation, Sensata Technologies, Inc., Texas Instruments Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Siemens AG, General Electric Company, SmartThings Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Sensirion AG, Digital International Inc., STMicroelectronics N.V., Trimble Inc., Monnit Corporation, and many more.
Competitive Analysis :-
IoT sensors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cyber security as a service market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Get Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?db…ors-market
Global IoT Sensor Market Is Segmented Into Three Notable Segments Which Are Sensor Type, Technology And Vertical:-
On the basis of sensor type, the market is segmented into temperature sensors, pressure sensors, humidity sensors, flow sensors, accelerometers, magnetometers, gyroscopes, inertial sensors, image sensors, touch sensors, proximity sensors, acoustic sensors, motion sensors, occupancy sensors, CO2 sensors and light sensors and radar sensors. In 2018, pressure sensor is likely to dominate market and growing at a highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In February 2018, Sierra Wireless, Inc. (Canada) launched a new LPWA cellular router for commercial and enterprise IoT platforms. This cellular router solution focuses on providing embedded applications which is integrated with cloud services and APIs.
On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into consumer, commercial and industrial. In 2018, Industrial Vertical is likely to dominate market and growing at a highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In June 2018, Sierra Wireless, Inc. (Canada) launched a Next-Generation mangOH, it’s an open source platform that enabled the applications in industrial IoT platforms. This solution was developed to provide sensors and actuators for battery and mobile power applications.
On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into wireless & wired technology. In 2018, wired technology is likely to dominate market and growing at a highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In February 2018, NXP launched IoT-on-a-Chip which advances in edge computing. It has the major features like tight integration, high performance.
Speak to Author For Details Analysis@ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-t…ors-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...