The Global Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market size is expected to grow from US$ 33.5 Billion in 2018 to US$ 96.5 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 23.6%.
Download Free Brochure of Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market spread across 117 Pages, Profiling Companies and Supported with 58 Tables and 37 Figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…ame=267207 .
A Software-Defined Data Center is a way to dynamically configure and provision applications, infrastructure and IT resources. software-defined data center enables unified management and monitoring of data center resources, empowering faster allocation of computing, storage, and network resources using a single point of control that is delivered by SDDC solution.
Top Key Players in the “Software-Defined Data Center Market” include are VMware (US), Microsoft (US), HPE (US), Nutanix (US), Dell EMC (US), Huawei (China), Cisco (US), IBM (US), NEC (Japan), RedHat (US), Oracle (US), SUSE (Germany), Fujitsu (Japan), Citrix (US), Lenovo (Hong Kong).
“Hardware segment to hold the largest market size during the forecast period”
Software-Defined Data Center combines vendor-agnostic hardware with software-driven intelligence. Moreover, it enables the execution of applications entirely on the logically defined resources that are abstracted from the underlying hardware.
Owing to the hardware agnostic nature of the SDDC architecture, SDDC can be implemented even on basic hardware configurations.
“Software-defined computing segment to fuel the SDDC market during the forecast period”
Software-Defined Computing (SDC) is a mature and widely adopted technology from leading vendors, such as Microsoft, Citrix, and VMw are, and served by multiple products. SDC facilitates virtualization and aggregation of compute resources into resource pools.
These resource pools are provisioned and offered based on availability and computing requirements. It is used to divide physical servers into multiple isolated virtual environments.
SDC provides software tools that facilitate the efficient and dynamic allocation of workloads across servers in the system.
“North America to hold the largest market size in 2018, while Asia Pacific to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
North America is estimated to hold the largest market size in the global Software-Defined Data Center market in 2018. The region is considered as most mature in the SDDC market, as there is a presence of most large enterprises.
This region is home to some of the leading, well-established suppliers, as well as end-user verticals, in the global SDDC market. Organizations shifting toward SDDC solutions and services, and increasing adoption of digital business strategies are the major factors that are expected to drive the adoption of SDDC offerings in North America.
The breakup of the primary profiles is given below:
- By Company: Tier I:32%, Tier II: 49%, and Tier III:19%
- By Designation: C-Level:33%, Directors:22%,and Others:45%
- By Region: North America:40%, Europe:20%, APAC: 35%, and RoW: 5%
The market has been segmented on the basis of components, services, organization size, types, verticals, and regions. The Software-Defined Data Center market by component consists of hardware, software, and service segments.
On the basis o ftype, the market is segmented by SDC, Software-Defined Storage (SDS), Software-Defined Data Center Networking (SDN), and automation and orchestration. Based on organization size, it comprises SMEs and large enterprises.
Enquire about Report @ www.reportsnreports.com/contact…ame=267207 .
Reason to access this report:
- The report comprehensively segments the Software-Defined Data Center market and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and its sub-segments across verticals and regions.
- The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information about the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- It would help stakeholders better understand their competitors and gain more insights to enhance their positions in the market. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and expansions related to the global SDDC market.