Applications of autonomous mobile robots in various fields such as industrial service, professional and domestic service, space and military services are major factors driving the market globally. However, limitations on load size is expected to hinder the growth of market during the forecast period.
Top Key Companies Analyzed in Global Autonomous Mobile Robots Market are –
- AAI Corporation, BAE Systems Plc, Cassidian, Cobham Plc, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc., Honeywell Aerospace, Vecna, SMP Robotics, Savioke and Omron Adept
On the basis of Type, the market is split into:
- Unmanned Marine vehicle (UMV)
- Unmanned Ground vehicle (UGV)
- Unmanned Aerial vehicle (UAV)
Based on End-user, the market is divided into:
- Power and Energy
- Oil and Gas
- Medical and Healthcare
- Mining and Minerals
Key Benefit of This Report:
- Global, regional, country, type, devices, and platform market size and their forecast from 2014-2025
- Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
- Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PEST analysis, and Value Chain, to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
- Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
- Analysis on Key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, and new product launches in the market
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
- Detailed insights on emerging regions, type, devices, and platform with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
- Identification of the key patents filed in the field of Autonomous Mobile Robots
Global Autonomous Mobile Robots Industry 2019 Market Research Report is spread across 121 pages and provides exclusive vital statistics, data, information, trends and competitive landscape details in this niche sector.
- Autonomous Mobile Robots Manufacturers
- Traders, Importers, and Exporters
- Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
- Research and Consulting Firms
- Government and Research Organizations
- Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and end use trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration.
Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
- Government Body & Associations
- Research Institutes
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Methodology And Scope
3 Global Autonomous Mobile Robots Market — Market Overview
4 Global Autonomous Mobile Robots Market by Product Outlook
5 Global Autonomous Mobile Robots Market by Application Outlook
6 Global Autonomous Mobile Robots Regional Outlook
7 Competitive Landscape
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products.