Top Key Players in the Industrial Analytics Market include are General Electric, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PTC, Inc, SAS Institute, SAP SE and Others.
The Global Industrial Analytics Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Global Industrial Analytics Market to grow from US$ 11.29 Billion in 2017 to US$ 25.51 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.7%. This report spread across 173 Pages, profiling 15 companies and supported with 78 tables and 49 figures is now available in this market research.
Most Popular Companies in the Industrial Analytics Market include are General Electric (US), IBM Corporation (US), Microsoft Corporation (US), Oracle Corporation (US), PTC, Inc. (US), SAS Institute (US), SAP SE (Germany), Cisco Systems, Inc. (US), HPE (US), Intel Corporation (US), Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan), TIBCO Software, Inc. (US), AGT International (Switzerland), Bridgei2i Analytics Solutions (India), Alteryx, Inc. (US).
Enquire about Report @ www.reportsnreports.com/contact…me=1125684 .
Organizations across industry verticals are using various tools and systems to collect customer data for analyzing business performance at regular intervals and also in real time. Therefore, organizations face challenges in integrating these technologies for obtaining value from all these data sets.
Customer analytics helps organizations in resolving these issues, allowing them to generate insights as per their convenience.
Industrial Analytics solutions have been deployed across various industry verticals, including telecommunications and IT, retail &consumer goods, manufacturing, energy &utilities, transportation &logistics, and others. The energy & utilities vertical is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, because of the increasing need for managing real-time data of Radio-Frequency Identifications (RFIDs), sensors, Rich Site Summary (RSS) feeds, smart meters, and smart grids.
North America is expected to hold the largest market share
North America, followed by Europe, is expected to remain the largest revenue generating region for the industrial analytics vendors over the next 5years. This is mainly due to the presence of Canada and the US, and the high focus on innovations through R&D, and technology across industry verticals in the region.
APAC is expected to be the largest growing region in the industrial analytics market, because of the increasing adoption of IIoT and smart technologies, and government initiatives such as smart cities in countries including China and India.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company Type: Tier 1:22%, Tier 2:30%, and Tier 3:48%
- By Designation: C-Level:30%, Director Level:45%, and Others:25%
- By Region: North America:48%, Europe: 30%, APAC: 22%
Access Full report with all information at www.reportsnreports.com/purchas…me=1125684 .
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the industrial analytics ecosystem
- To describe and forecast the market size of the 5 main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America
- To describe and forecast the global industrial analytics market, in terms of components, analytics types, deployment models, organization sizes, industry verticals, and regions
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing competitive landscape for market leaders
- To analyze strategic approaches such as product launches, acquisitions, contracts, agreements, and partnerships in the industrial analytics market
Target Audience for Industrial Analytics Market: Solution vendors, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), System integrators, Advisory firms, National regulatory authorities, Venture capitalists, Private equity groups, Investment houses, Equity research firms.
Get Free Sample Research Report of Industrial Analytics Market at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…me=1125684 .
Competitive Landscape of Industrial Analytics Market:
1 Microquadrant Overview
1.1 Visionary Leaders
1.3 Dynamic Differentiators
1.4 Emerging Companies
2 Competitive Benchmarking
2.1 Business Strategy Excellence Adopted By Major Players in the Industrial Analytics Market
2.2 Strength of Product Portfolio Adopted By Major Players in the Industrial Analytics Market