Report analyzes anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market and aims at estimating size and future growth potential of market and its segments (by product, technology, application, end user, and region). Report also includes a product portfolio matrix of anatomic pathology track and trace solutions available in the market.
Anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market is projected to reach USD 695.7 million by 2023 from USD 424.2 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2018 to 2023. Increasing volume of diagnostic tests performed in anatomic pathology laboratories & increasing number of legal cases around cancer misdiagnosis are key factors driving growth of anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market.
Get Free Sample Papers of Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market with 164 Pages and 11 Company Profiles Now at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contact…me=1752320 .
In this report, the anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market is segmented based on product, technology, application, end user, and region.
Based on product, the market is segmented into software, hardware, and consumables. In 2018, the software segment is expected to account for the largest share of this market.
“Consumables segment is estimated to witness the highest growth in the anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market, by product, during the forecast period.”
The anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market is segmented into slide tracking, tissue cassettes and blocks tracking, and specimen tracking. The slide tracking segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period primarily due to the implementation of tracking systems for reducing specimen identification errors and increasing workflow efficiency in anatomic pathology laboratories.
Click Here for Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market Research Study Now at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contact…me=1752320 .
The increasing volume of diagnostic tests performed in anatomic pathology laboratories, rising number of legal cases around cancer misdiagnosis, benefits of automated labeling solutions, increasing consolidation among anatomic pathology laboratories, and the growing adoption of automated systems to enhance the efficiency of laboratories are the major factors driving the growth of this market.
- By End User: Hospital Laboratories: 45%, Independent and Reference Laboratories: 30%, and Other End Users: 25%
- By Designation: C-level: 43%, D-level: 35%, and Others: 22%
- By Region: North America: 38%, Europe: 26%, Asia Pacific: 24%, and the Rest of the World: 12%
More Information on “Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market by Product (Software, Hardware (Printer & Labeling Systems), Consumables), Technology (Barcode, RFID), Application (Tissue Cassette, Slide Tracking), End User (Hospital Labs) - Global Forecast to 2023” Report Now at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contact…me=1752320 .
The major players in the anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market are Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Leica Biosystems (Germany), General Data Healthcare (US), Ventana Medical Systems (US), Agilent Technologies (US), Sunquest Information Systems (US), Zebra Technologies (US), Primera Technology (US), Cerebrum Corporation (US), AP Easy Software Solutions (US), and LigoLab (US).
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market on the basis of product, technology, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To forecast the size of the anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market with respect to North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To profile the key players in the anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as R&D activities; product launches; acquisitions; expansions; and collaborations, agreements, and partnerships of the leading players operating in the anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.