Global 3D Printing Market report gives complete study of Market growth drivers, Current growth, market trends, Market structure, Market projections for upcoming years.
A fresh report titled “3D Printing Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, challenges, opportunities and porter’s forces analysis with respect to these elements.
An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
“Prototyping to hold largest share of 3D printing market in 2018”
Prototyping application accounts for the largest share of the 3D printing market. 3D printing helps produce prototypes and models from 3D computer-aided design (CAD).
This helps several companies to reduce wastage during prototype transitions in traditional manufacturing and also helps them to bring down their operational costs.
3D printing also enables the quick production of cost-efficient prototypes based on the customers’ requirements regarding the geometry of structure, accuracy, and well-defined smoothness of the products used in any industry.
“DMLS to hold largest share of 3D printing market in 2018”
Direct metal laser sintering (DMLS) technology accounts for the largest share of the 3D printing market. This technology enables the creation of high-quality metal parts as it facilitates the construction of complex geometrics of metals, which makes it ideal for the manufacturing vertical.
The parts developed through the DMLS-enabled 3D printing are durable and resistant to heat as it uses materials such as Inconel, aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium.
- To study the complete value chain of the 3D printing market
- To describe and forecast the 3D printing market based on offering, process, application, vertical, technology, and region
- To describe and forecast the 3D printing market, in terms of value, by region–Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (RoW), along with their respective countries
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the 3D printing ecosystem
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market positions in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing competitive landscape for market leaders
- To analyze strategic approaches, such as product launches, acquisitions, contracts, agreements, and partnerships, in the 3D printing market
Competitive Landscape of 3D Printing Market:
2 Ranking of Key Players, 2017
3 Competitive Situations and Trends
3.2 Product Launches/Developments
4 Environmental and Other Regulatory Standards
Access full report with all information at www.reportsnreports.com/.aspx?name=1972465
#Key Players-Stratasys (US), 3D Systems (US), EOS GmbH (Germany), GE Additive (US), Materialise (Belgium), SLM Solutions (Germany), ExOne (US), Voxeljet (Germany), HP (US), EnvisionTEC (Germany).