The IoT market in structure monitoring is predicted to progress at a 24.2% CAGR during forecast period to attain a value of $235,281.4 million by 2022: P&S Intelligence
The major driving factors of this market are the growing demand for smart infrastructure across the globe, concerns for infrastructural protection, and low operating cost of monitoring systems. Structure monitoring refers to keeping a check on factors such as cost maintenance, space management, and carbon emission by buildings; IoT in the market then means a system, which uses inter-connected devices to enable this with minimal human intervention.
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @ www.psmarketresearch.com/market-…ort-sample
One of the key factors driving the growth of the IoT market in structure monitoring is the rising concern for infrastructural protection. Owing to the increasing number of natural disasters, such as earthquakes, floods, cyclones, and fires, infrastructure developers are adopting advanced technologies to monitor the health of the structures.
The rising need for assessing structures right after earthquakes is leading the growth of the market, as structural monitoring provides a constant feedback of the damage, using signals collected through actuators and sensors, to keep track of the structural health and minimize casualties.
Furthermore, due to the increasing infrastructural developments across India, the central government is undertaking structure monitoring through IoT, as opposed to visual inspection, for health assessment of structures. This is because the former results in a reduction in costs by minimizing the number of manual inspections and monitoring downtime.
This is why the application management division of the segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the IoT market in structure monitoring during the forecast period due to the predicted addition of more devices to the existing system.
Make Enquiry @ www.psmarketresearch.com/send-en…monitoring
Hence, the expanding infrastructure, coupled with the growing inclination toward prior damage detection solutions and the low cost of monitoring systems, is driving the growth of the market.
GLOBAL IOT MARKET IN STRUCTURE MONITORING
- By Solution – Physical Security System, Energy Management System (EMS), Building Communication System, Parking Management System, Plumbing & Water Management, Elevators & Escalators Management System, Earthquake Monitoring System
- Physical Security System – Video Surveillance System, Access Control System, Incident Response/Alarming System, Fire and Life Safety System
- Energy Management System – Carbon Energy Management, Lightening Control System, HVAC System
- Building Communication System – Epabx-based communication system, LAN and WAN Systems, Video Conferencing System
- By Platform - Application Management, Device Management, Network Management
- By Component – Hardware, Software, Services
- Hardware segment is further categorized into Sensors, Detectors, Controllers, Surveillance Cameras, and Others
- By Application – Buildings, Bridges, Others
- By Geography – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Prescient & Strategic (P&S) Intelligence Private Limited (formerly known as P&S Market Research Private Limited) was born out of the idea of helping businesses achieve breakthroughs through intelligent decision making, underpinned by a thorough understanding of industry dynamics. As a market intelligence and consulting firm, we strive to provide our clients with first-string market insights to facilitate intelligent decision making.At P&S Intelligence, we offer a multi-dimensional analytical lan ...