Smartphone Market in China 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
Smartphones are cellphones that use an operating system (OS) and offer advanced functionalities and computing abilities as well as improved connectivity compared to the traditional feature phones. Besides providing digital voice services, smartphones offer services such as texting, web browsing, emails, music players, and video calling. Smartphones use an OS that supports multi-tasking functionality, which enables multiple applications to be run simultaneously. For instance, the OS should enable end-users to read their e-mails, browse the internet, and listen to music all at the same time.
Analysts forecast the Smartphone market in China to grow at a CAGR of 5 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Smartphone market in China for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales as well as the unit shipments of smartphones with the following OS: Android, Windows, iOS, and Other OS.
Smartphone Market in China 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the landscape of the Smartphone market in China and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Other Prominent Vendors
- GiONEE Communication Equipment
- OPPO Electronics
Key Market Driver
- Increase in Usage of 3G Technology
Key Market Challenge
- Growing Global and Local Competition
Key Market Trend
- Increased Purchasing Power
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?