The profile contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The NAFTA Internet Access Industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021).
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the NAFTA internet access market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA internet access market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA internet access market?
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA internet access market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA internet access market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA internet access market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to access
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The internet access industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $1,78,844.2 million in 2016.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6% over the 2012-16 period.
Within the internet access industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $1,51,605.7 million in 2016. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $20,685.9 and $6,552.6 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the internet access industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $1,75,520.4 million in 2021, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $25,904.6 and $7,703.4 million, respectively.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...