Facility management solutions enable property and facility managers to achieve better workflows and reduce costs through increased efficiencies, better communications, scheduling, project management, and reporting. However, lack of awareness about facility management solutions and their benefits hamper the market growth in the near future.
Facility management encompasses various professional disciplines, which are focused on effective and efficient delivery of numerous support services for an organization that it serves. It ensures functionality of the built environment by integrating place, people, process, and technology.
Facility management solutions include business analytics, extensive reporting, workflow management, and others.
These kinds of software are integrated with other IT systems such as building technology, ERP software, GIS solution, and BIM models or CAD software. It is designed to perform various functionalities, including asset management & tracking of important equipment information, management of maintenance costs, management of recurring tasks, to increase asset efficiency, reduce space & maintenance cost, and others.
Access this Report@ bit.ly/2hFZv1d
The growth of the global facility management market is driven by increase in adoption of cloud-based solutions, change in dynamics of organization work style, and rise in adoption of innovative strategies & frequent product launches by the key vendors. Furthermore, high internet penetration and development of the construction industry in Asia-Pacific, South America, and Africa drive the market growth.
In addition, increase in demand for service outsourcing and high adoption of IoT among end users are expected to offer considerable growth opportunities for the facility management market.
Facility management market is segmented based on component, deployment model, organization size, industry vertical, and geography. On the basis of component, the market is bifurcated into solution and services.
By solution, it is categorized into asset management, workplace & relocation management, strategic planning management, real estate & lease management, maintenance management, and others. As per services, it is classified into integrated services and managed services.
Based on deployment model, it is divided into on-premise and cloud based. According to organization size, it is fragmented into large, and small & midsize.
Based on industry vertical, the global market is studied across BFSI, IT & telecom, public sector, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, real estate, and others (energy & utilities and media & entertainment). Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Get the sample PDF Brochure of market study @ bit.ly/2yP9QuR
Key players profiled in the facility management market report include IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Ioffice Corporation, Archibus, Inc., FM System, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., Accruent, LLC, Planon Corporation, and Trimble, Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- In-depth analysis of the global facility management market along with its dynamics is provided to understand the market scenario.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023 is provided to assist strategists and stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the facility management market and provides a clear understanding of the factors that influence the market expansion.
- A detailed analysis of the geographical segments enables identification of profitable segments for market players.
- Comprehensive analysis of the trends, sub-segments, and key revenue pockets are provided in the report.
- Detailed analysis of the key players operating in the global facility management market and their business strategies are anticipated to assist stakeholders to take informed business decisions.
- Profile analysis of leading players that operate in the facility management market are provided in the report, which highlight the major developmental strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, expansions, and new product launches adopted by these companies.
Enquire About Report@ bit.ly/2hHu8mV
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Asset Management
- Workplace & Relocation Management
- Strategic Planning Management
- Real Estate & Lease Management
- Maintenance Management
- Others (Sustainability Management and Incident Management)
By Deployment Model
By Organization Size
- Small & Midsize
By Industry Vertical
- IT & Telecom
- Public Sector
- Real Estate
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
The key players profiled in the report are as follows:
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Ioffice Corporation
- Archibus, Inc.
- FM System, Inc.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Accruent, LLC
- Planon Corporation
- Trimble, Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...