Development of Apple's Facial Recognition Technology And Products report discusses the trends of Apple's facial recognition products by analyzing its patent applications and the core technologies it has acquired over the years.
Browse report at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/12…and-products.html.
Smartphones with a facial recognition feature have become trendy for leading vendors in recent years. As a landmark in the development of specifications and technologies of smartphones, Apple has demonstrated its ambition in facial recognition by acquiring seven companies in this field during the period 2010-2017.
This report discusses the trends of Apple's facial recognition products by analyzing its patent applications and the core technologies it has acquired over the years.
Apple, Eastman Kodak, Emotient, Faceshift, Google, Ground Truth Vision, HP, ImageID, Linx, Microsoft, Perceptio, Polar Rose, PrimeSense, RealFace, Turi
Get a copy of report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1229034 for US $1500.
List of Topics
- Development of facial recognition technology now and then, touching on its key technology development and features
- Outline of facial recognition technologies adopted by Apple for the period 2009-2017 and includes the analysis of company's facial recognition patent portfolios and deployment strategies
- Analysis of Apple's acquisitions of facial recognition companies and the application over the years, including Polar Rose, Real Face, PrimeSense, Faceshift, Emotient, Perceptio, Turi, and LinX
Table of Contents
- Development Trends of Facial Recognition Technology
1.1 Facial Recognition Technology Development
1.1.1 Enhanced Computing Performance and Maturity of Big Data Analytics Fuel Facial Recognition Development
1.2 Accuracy and Instantaneity as Key Features of Facial Recognition
1.2.1 3D Facial Recognition for the Future
- Facial Recognition Technologies Adopted by Apple
- Apple's Facial Recognition Patent Portfolios
3.1 Aggressive Development after 2009 with Early Patents Acquired Externally
3.2 Application-based Patents Account for 55% with Focus on Multimedia
3.3 Face Detection Accounts for Major Share of Patents with Most Recognition Technologies Acquired Externally
3.4 Device Access Control as Next Key Focus
Access report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…spx?name=1229034.
- Acquisition of Facial Recognition Companies
4.1 Polar Rose and RealFace: Facial Recognition Algorithms
4.1.1 Polar Rose: 3D Facial Recognition
4.1.2 RealFace: Real-time Recognition
4.2 PrimeSense: 3D Face Capture
4.3 Faceshift and Emotient: Facial Expression and Emotion Analysis
4.4 Perceptio and Turi: Fundamental AI Technologies
4.5 LinX: Micro-image Sensor
List of Figures
Figure 1 Facial Recognition Process
Figure 2 Apple Products with Facial Recognition Technology
Figure 3 Apple's Clips App Launched in 2017 Come with Facial Recognition
Figure 4 Apple's Granted Patents Related to Facial Recognition, 2001 - 2015
Figure 5 Apple's Facial Recognition Patent Share by Technology
Figure 6 Facial Recognition Companies Acquired by Apple
Figure 7 PrimeSense's Light Coding Technology and Product Structure