Hardware Support Services was the largest segment in the Oceania’s IT services market with around 53% share of the market. Software and BPO Services was the second largest segment in the Oceania’s IT services and software and bpo services market with around 40% share of the market. Cloud Services was the third largest segment in the Oceania’s IT services market with around 7% share of the market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for IT Services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The IT services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider IT services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are hardware support services, software and BPO services, cloud services.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The IT services market section of the report gives context. It compares the IT services market with other segments of the IT services market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, IT Services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Reasons To Access
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets covered: Hardware Support Services, Software And BPO Services, Cloud Services
Companies mentioned: IBM, Accenture, HPE, Microsoft, SAP, Fujitsu, TCS, Oracle and NTT data
Countries: Australia and New Zealand
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, IT services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, and Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
ACCESS REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…rket-report-2017/
Table of Contents
- Information Technology Services Market Characteristics 11
2. Oceania’s Information Technology Services Market 12
2.1. Oceania’s Information Technology Services Market 12
2.1.1. Oceania’s Information Technology Services Market Overview 12
2.1.2. Oceania Information Technology Services Historic Market, 2012- 2016 14
2.1.3. Oceania Information Technology Services Forecast Market, 2016- 2020 15
2.1.4. Oceania Market Size By Segment 16
Hardware Support Services 16
Software and BPO Services 16
Cloud Services 16
2.1.5. Oceania Information Technology Services Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2012-2020 17
Hardware Support Services 17
Software and BPO Services 17
Cloud Services 17
2.2. Oceania Information Technology Services Market: Country Analysis 18
2.3. Australia Information Technology Services Market 18
2.3.1. Australia Information Technology Services Market Overview 18
2.3.2. Australia Information Technology Services Historic Market, 2012- 2016 20
2.3.3. Australia Information Technology Services Forecast Market, 2016- 2020 21
2.3.4. Australia Market Size By Segment 22
Hardware Support Services 22
Software and BPO Services 22
Cloud Services 22
2.3.5. Australia Information Technology Services Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2012-2020 23
Cloud Hardware Support Services 23
Software and BPO Services 23
Cloud Services 23
2.3.6. Australia Per Capita Average Information Technology Services Expenditure Versus Internet Penetration, 2012-2020 24
2.3.7. Australia Information Technology Services Market Size Versus Internet Hosts, 2012-2020 25
3. Information Technology Services Market Global Context 26
3.1. Historic Market Growth 26
Drivers of the Market 27
Emerging Markets Growth 27
Technology Development 27
B2B & B2C Mobility 27
High Valuations of Information Technology Companies 27
Restraints on the Market 27
Multinational Operations Difficulties 27
High R&D Expenditure 27
3.2. Forecast Market Growth 28
Drivers of the Market 28
Economic Growth 28
Smart Cities 29
Government Initiatives 29
Internet of Things (IoT) 29
Digital Advertising Revenues Increasing 29
Restraints on the Market 29
Interest Rate Increases 29
Infrastructural Barriers 29
Reduction in Free Trade 30
4. Porters Five Forces Model 31
Bargaining Power of Buyers 31
Bargaining Power of Suppliers 32
Threat of New Entrants 32
Threat of Substitutes 32
Industry Competition 32
5. PESTLE Analysis 33
6. Information Technology Services Market Segmentation 37
6.1. Global Segmentation 37
Hardware Support Services 38
Software and BPO Services 38
Cloud Services 38
Global Information Technology Services Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2012-2020 39
Cloud Services 39
Software and BPO Services 39
Hardware Support Services 39
6.2. Hardware Support Services 40
6.2.1. Market Characteristics 40
6.2.2. Market Trends And Strategies 41
Software Products Integration 41
Growing Demand For Cloud Data Recovery 41
Software Installations Automation 41
Single to Multiple Services Shift 41
6.3. Software And BPO Services 43
6.3.1. Market Characteristics 43
6.3.2. Market Trends And Strategies 43
Cloud/Software As A Service (Saas) 43
Data Analytics For Gaining Insights 44
Software Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation 44
Robotics In Business Process Outsourcing 44
ITIL/ISO Certifications In The IT Industry 44
6.4. Cloud Services 45
6.4.1. Market Characteristics 45
6.4.2. Market Trends And Strategies 46
Growing Demand of Hybrid Cloud 46
Faster Data Processing 46
Cloud As A Service 47
Green Data Centers 47
7. Information Technology Services Market Regional And Country Analysis 48
7.1. Global Information Technology Services Market, 2016, By Region 48
7.2. Global Information Technology Services Market, 2012- 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Region 50
7.3. Information Technology Services Market, 2016, By Country 52
7.4. Information Technology Services Market, 2012- 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Country 54
8. Global Information Technology Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors 56
8.1. Information Technology Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global 56
8.2. Per Capita Average Information Technology Services Expenditure, Global 57
9. Information Technology Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries 58
9.1. Information Technology Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country 58
9.2. Per Capita Average Information Technology Services Expenditure, By Country 59
9.3. Per Household Average Information Technology Services Expenditure, By Country 60
10. Information Technology Services Indicators Comparison 62
10.1. Internet Penetration, By Country, 2016 62
10.2. Per Capita Information Technology Services Expenditure Versus Internet Penetration, By Country, 2016 64
10.3. Internet Hosts, By Country, 2016 66
10.4. Information Technology Services Market Size Versus Internet Hosts, By Country, 2016 68
10.5. Number Of Registered Domains, By Country, 2016, Millions 70
11.1. Number Of Registered Businesses, By Country, 2016, Millions 72 …. CONTINUED
GET REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!