The LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks Ecosystem: 2017 2030 Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the LPWA networks ecosystem including LPWA technologies, key trends.
LPWA networks are optimized to provide wide area coverage with minimal power consumption. Already prevalent in IoT applications such as smart metering, lighting control and parking management, LPWA networks are expected to make a significant contribution to the M2M and IoT ecosystem, with an estimated $23 Billion in service revenue by 2020.
Sample Copy of This Report: marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/474705
At present, a majority of LPWA networks are based on proprietary technologies and operate in license-exempt spectrum primarily in sub-GHz bands. However, with the recent completion of the NB-IoT, LTE Cat-M1 and EC-GSM-IoT standards by the 3GPP, mobile operators are aggressively investing in software upgrades to build their own carrier-grade LPWA networks.
By 2020,Research estimates that more than 35% of all LPWA profile IoT devices will be served by 3GPP networks operating in licensed spectrum.
The LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks Ecosystem: 2017 2030 Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the LPWA networks ecosystem including LPWA technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, vertical market applications, deployment case studies, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2017 till 2030.
The forecasts are segmented for for 4 technology submarkets, 9 vertical markets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- LPWA networks ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- LPWA technologies, spectrum bands and key trends
- Assessment of competing cellular, satellite, wireline and short range networking technologies
- Vertical market applications, opportunities and deployment case studies
- Regulatory landscape and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 100 leading ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2017 till 2030
Full report with Table of Content: marketreportscenter.com/reports/47…ticals-forecasts
Connection and service revenue forecasts are provided for the following submarkets:
- Proprietary LPWA Technologies
- NB-IoT (Narrowband Internet of Things)
- LTE Cat-M1 (eMTC/LTE-M)
- EC-GSM-IoT (Enhanced Coverage GSM for the Internet of Things)
- Asset Management & Logistics
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Applications & Home Automation
- Energy & Utilities
- Intelligent Buildings & Infrastructure
- Public Safety, Security & Surveillance
- Retail & Vending
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable. Market Reports Center currently has more than 1,20,000 plus titles and 30+ Publishers on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals ...