The Global Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service (DRaaS) market report is a comprehensive overview of the market covering various aspects such as product definition, various parameter-based segmentation, distribution channels, supply chain analysis, and common vendor environments. Through proven research methods, we collect thorough information that identifies the source. Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service (DRaaS) Information about the market can be accessed in a logical format in a smart format. There are graphs and tables in place to help readers get a better view of the global Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service (DRaaS) market.
Disaster recovery as a Service, also known as DRaaS, is a cloud-based service which protects companies from losing their critical data at the time of an eventuality. It is a process in which physical or virtual servers are hosted and replicated by an outside entity in order to provide backup process, where functions of a system are assumed by secondary system components as primary components become inaccessible, in the case of any hazard.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request…_medium=RK
This report studies the Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) market by product type and applications/end industries.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers: Veeam Software, Bluelock Privacy, Zerto, Windstream Communications, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Verizon, Sungard Availability Services, Infrascale Inc., IBM, Dell
The global market for DRaaS is driven by the necessary requirement of backup services for organizations data.
Moreover, DRaaS is a fast recovery solution, cost effective and offers flexibility. It also offers automation capability service which enables optimum utilization of resources at low cost ensuring smooth flow of operations through its automated capabilities and enables scalable, reliable and secure solutions to the enterprises.
Geographically, North America region presents good growth opportunities for DraaS solution providers on account of surge in adoption of new and emerging technologies and huge investments by the enterprises in cloud-based solutions.
The global Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS).
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Communication and Technology
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service (DRaaS) market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service (DRaaS) Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service (DRaaS), with sales, revenue, and price of Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service (DRaaS), in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service (DRaaS), for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service (DRaaS) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service (DRaaS) sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...