E-passport, also known as biometric passport, contains an electronic chip embedded in it. An e-visa or electronic visa is an online platform that enables an applicant to facilitate online application to obtain a visa. These are advanced forms of traditional documents introduced to enhance the security structure and restrict fraudulent cases, thereby increasing integration capabilities with high-tech airport infrastructure.
Global E-Passport And E-Visa Market, which is backed by extensive primary and detailed secondary research, involving numerous static databases, national government documentation, latest news articles, press releases, company annual reports, financial reports, pertinent patent and administrative databases, as well as a range of internal and external proprietary databases.
E-Passport And E-Visa Market analysis report speaks about the manufacturing process. The process is analyzed thoroughly with respect four points Manufacturers, regional analysis, Segment by Type and Segment by Applications and the actual process of whole E-Passport And E-Visa industry.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers: Cardlogic, Infineon Technologies, Oberthur Technologies, Safran Identity and Security, Muhlbauer Group, Ask, Iris, Datacard Group, Eastcompeace
E-passports and E-visas are used to verify identity of a traveler through digital means with the use of unique identification number, digital signature, and others.
The global E-passport and E-visa market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of E-passport and E-visa.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- E-passport Chip
- System Integration
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Leisure Travel
- Business Travel
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global E-Passport And E-Visa market.
- Chapter 1, to describe E-Passport And E-Visa Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of E-Passport And E-Visa, with sales, revenue, and price of E-Passport And E-Visa, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of E-Passport And E-Visa, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, E-Passport And E-Visa market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe E-Passport And E-Visa sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...