Global package printing market is segmented based on printing ink, printing technology, material, application, and region. Based on printing ink, the market is segmented into solvent based, UV curable, aqueous, and others.
- Advertising -
By printing technology, it is classified into flexography printing, offset printing, digital printing, screen printing, and gravure printing.
Packaging involves enclosing the product in protective material to prevent any external damage.
- Advertising -
Fill the form for an exclusive sample of this report @: www.progressivemarkets.com/request…g-printing-market
By Printing Technology
- Flexography Printing
- Gravure Printing
- Offset Printing
- Digital Printing
- Screen Printing
Key Point from Table of Content
- Executive summary
1.1. Key findings
1.2. Market attractiveness and trend analysis
1.3. Competitive landscape and recent industry development analysis
2.1. Report description
2.2. Scope and definitions
2.3. Research methodology
3. Market landscape
3.1. Growth drivers
3.1.1. Impact analysis
3.2. Restrains and challenges
3.2.1. Impact analysis
Access report: www.progressivemarkets.com/speak-t…g-printing-market
- Labels (printing industry statistics)
- Paper & Paperboard
- Others (Wood, Glass, and Textile)
Drivers: (digital printing packaging market)
- Increase in demand for feasible and sustainable printing.
- Rise in demand for flexible packaging, cost-effectiveness, and minimal wastage of material.
- Growth in healthcare industry and prominent usage of convenient packaging.
- Excellent printability and appealing look of well-placed printing.
- Not suitable for heavy products.
- Initial capital investment cost is very high.
Market players (printing and packaging companies market)
The key players in this market include HP Inc., Canon, Inc., E.I. Du Pont Nemours and Company, Xerox Corporation, Toppan Printing Co., Ltd., Mondi Group, Quad/Graphics, Inc., Eastman Kodak Co., Xeikon N.V., Quantum Print and Packagin Ltd., and WS Packaging Group, Inc.
Access report: www.progressivemarkets.com/get-dis…g-printing-market
- Food & Beverage (packaging printing process market)
- Household & Cosmetic Products
- Others (Automotive and Electronic Industry)
By Printing Ink
- Others (Latex and Dye Sublimation Inks.)
Market Research by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Progressive Markets is the answer to every possible business query. It is a market research and business consulting firm, headquartered in U.S. that aims to deliver conversant executive support to foster overall growth of an organization in its domain. With more than 442 syndicate and customized research reports for 11 industry verticals at hand, the plausible resolutions to your business concerns are just one-query away. The company offers client-centric customizations on research reports ...
For more information: