Unsaturated Polyester Resins market is expected to reach $ 12.15 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.78% from 2016 to 2021.
- Advertising -
Construction industry, increasing urban population, recovery of the global economy, and growth of the composite industry will be aiding demand generation of Unsaturated Polyester Resins.
Request for sample copy of Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPR) @ goo.gl/7rj0fx
Asia-Pacific region led the global UPR market, in terms of volume, in 2015. China and India are the two major markets in this region.
Rapid industrialization in countries such as India, China, Indonesia, and Malaysia coupled with relaxed norms, cheap labor, and wide customer base are attracting leading players to set up their facilities in this region.
- Advertising -
Key Target Audience:
- Manufacturers of UPR
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of UPR
- Government & Regional Agencies, and Research Organizations
- Investment Research Firms
Scope of the Report:
This research report categorizes the global UPR market on the basis of type, end-use industry, and region.
On the basis of Type:
- Others (gelcoat resins, terephthalic resins, and chlorendic resins)
- On the basis of End-Use Industry:
Building & Construction
- Land transportation
- Pipe & Tanks
- Electrical & Electronics
- Artificial Stones
- Wind Energy
Browse complete report on “Unsaturated Polyester Resins Market by Type (Orthophthalic, Isophthalic & DCPD), End-Use Industry (Building & Construction, Marine, Land Transportation, Pipes & Tanks, Artificial Stone, Wind Energy, Electrical & Electronics) - Global Forecast to 2021" with 75 market data tables and 50 figures spread through 143 pages and in-depth table of content (TOC).
Now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/unsatura…ket-report.html
Based on type, the UPR market has been segmented into orthophthalic, isophthalic, DCPD, and others. The orthophthalic segment is projected to lead the UPR market during the forecast period, owing to its advantages such as low cost, toughness, and chemical resistance as compared to other types.
These are commonly used in hulls and decks of boats, land transport components, and molding, wind blade manufacturing, FRP structures, laminating resins, and in various other applications such as adhesives, buttons, castings, composites, encapsulation, flooring materials, gelcoats, filler pastes, pigment pastes, polymer concrete, putties, tooling, and fire-retardant & anti-corrosion coating.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The break-up of the primary interviews is given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 27%, Tier 2 – 46%, and Others - 27%
- By Designation – C-level – 36%, Director-level - 28%, and Others - 36%
- By Region - North America - 18%, Europe - 27%, Asia-Pacific - 46%, South America, and Middle East & Africa – 9%
Key companies profiled in this market research report include
- AOC LLC (U.S.),
- Ashland Inc. (U.S.),
- Reich hold Inc. (U.S.),
- BASF SE (Germany),
- Royal DSM (Netherlands),
- Scott Bader (U.K.)
- U-Pica Technology Group (Japan)
Get detail report on Unsaturated Polyester Resins market @
The report covers the UPR market and its application across different industry verticals and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the UPR market across different segments such as type, end-use industry, and region.
Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in the market, along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration:Comprehensive information on unsaturated polyester resins offered by the top players in the UPR market
- Product Development/Innovation:Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the UPR market
- Market Development:Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for UPR across varied regions
- Market Diversification:Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the UPR market
- Competitive Assessment:In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the UPR market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: