Global sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde market - by form, by application, by end use industry, and by region- Forecast till 2023
Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde (SNF) is light yellow to yellowish brown powder, which is an anionic surfactant. It is widely used for the preparation of free-flowing and pumpable concrete mixture.
It is widely used in the construction industry. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehydecan be used as raw material for compound accelerators, anti-freezing agents, and retarders, in different construction industries.
In addition, it also improves cement mobility and workability. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde is easily soluble in ethylene glycol, diethylene glycol, glycerol, and water, slightly soluble in alcohols, but it is insoluble in organic solvents.
Furthermore, it is highly utilized in various industries such as agriculture, plastics & rubber, paper, construction, textile, oil, and others. The growing construction industry on account of rapid growth in population and urbanization particularly in Asia Pacific and North America has boosted the globalSodium naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde market over the forecasted period.
The global sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde market is majorly segmented on the basis of form, application, end users, and region.
- Based on the form of sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehydes, the market is bifurcated into liquid and powder sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde.
- Based on the application of sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehydes, the market is segmented into water reducer, wetting agent, dying, dispersing agent, oil rigging, and others.
- Based on end user,the market is segmented into agriculture, plastics & rubber, paper, construction, textile, oil, and others.
- Based on region, this market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Study Objective of Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde market.
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for regions like North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa, and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Browse Report Details at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…ehyde-market-3781
Key players of the global sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde market are:
- SHANDONG WANSHAN CHEMICAL CO., LTD. (China)
- Wuhan Xinyingda Chemicals Co., Ltd (China)
- Huntsman International LLC. (US)
- MUHU (China) Construction Materials Co., Ltd.(China)
- CHEMSONS INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION (India)
- Sure Chemical Co., Ltd. Shijiazhuang (China)
- Kao Corporation (Taiwan)
- Kashyap Industries (India)
- Viswaat Chemicals Limited (India)
- Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (India)
- Sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde
- Production process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Regional Analysis of Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde Market:
Asia Pacific is the biggest market of sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde due to its high utilization in construction industry, especially in China followed by India. Growing demand for agriculture, construction, plastic, and other industries in China, India, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea has made Asia Pacific the largest competitor in the global sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde market followed by North America owing to the increasing demand for this product.
In North America, sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde market is driven by industries namely plastics, construction, oil,. Additionally, the third largest market of SNF is Europe due to large utilization in textile, agriculture, and paper industries.
Moreover, Latin America and the Middle East are also observing the growth of sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde market due to various industrial applications including water reducer, dying, dispersing agent, oil rigging, and others.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: