Polyetheramine market is growing due to demand of green & sustainable wind power energy, and rising urbanization supplemented by the investments in infrastructure are driving the global polyetheramine industry. The risk of exposure and environmental impact of the polyetheramine restrains the growth of the polyetheramine market.
- Agency -.
Polyetheramine market is projected to reach $1,074.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 9.3% from 2017 to 2022.
The key companies profiled in this report are Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), Wuxi Acryl Technology Co. Ltd (China), Clariant (Switzerland), Yantai Minsheng Chemicals Co., Ltd.
(China), IRO Group Inc. (China), Yangzhou Chenhua New Material Co., Ltd.
- Agency -.
(China), Yantai Dasteck Chemicals Co. Ltd. (China), and The Aurora Chemical Co.
The diamine segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing type segment of the polyetheramine market. The use of diamine in epoxy coatings, composites, and polyurea is driving the growth of this segment.
Diamines are majorly used in wind blade composites. This segment has also been boosted by the growing expenditure in residential construction.
In 2016, the Asia-Pacific region was the largest polyetheramine market, in terms of volume. It is estimated to retain market leadership during the forecast period.
China and Japan are the two major markets for polyetheramine in this region. India is the fastest-growing market in this region for the forecast period 2017 to 2022.
The growing use of composite pipes for oil & gas industry and composite blades for wind power industry in the region is driving the market in the Asia-Pacific region, thus resulting in a high demand for polyetheramine. In addition, growing infrastructure is likely to drive the demand for polyetheramine in the ASEAN countries.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The break-up of primary interviews is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 33%, Tier 2 – 17%, and Others - 50%
- By Designation: C level – 25%, Director level - 33%, and Others - 42%
- By Region: North America - 25%, Europe - 17%, Asia-Pacific - 42%, South America - 8%, and Middle East & Africa – 8%
The report provides an analysis of the global polyetheramine market and its applications across different industry verticals and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market across different segments such as type, application, and region.
Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Browse details report on Polyetheramine Market by Type (Monoamine, Diamine, and Triamine), Application (Epoxy Coating, Polyurea, Adhesives & Sealants, Composites, and Fuel Additives), and Region - Global Forecasts to 2022 with 141 pages, Now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/polyetheramine-market-by-type-monoamine-diamine-and-triamine-application-epoxy-coating-polyurea-adhesives-sealants-composites-and-fuel-additives-and-region-global-forecasts-to-2022-market-report.html
Reasons to Access the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market by providing them the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall polyetheramine market and the subsegments. This report will help stakeholders better understand the competitor landscape and gain more insights to better position their businesses and make suitable go-to-market strategies.
The report will also help the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration:Comprehensive information on polyetheramine offered by the top players in the global polyetheramine market
- Product Development/Innovation:Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the polyetheramine market
- Market Development:Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for polyetheramine across regions
- Market Diversification:Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global polyetheramine market
- Competitive Assessment:In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global polyetheramine market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: