Fluoropolymers are widely used across automotive, telecommunications, aerospace, electrical and electronics and chemical processing applications among others owing to their high tensile strength and excellent heat resistance properties.
- Advertising -
Fluoropolymers market are high performance plastics widely high temperature and harsh chemical environments, majorly where a critical performance specification is need to be met.
Industrial applications segment accounted for the largest share in the global fluoropolymers market and is expected to remain a dominant application segment throughout the forecast period.
The global fluoropolymers market size was valued at $5,404 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $9,034 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period.
- Advertising -
Also, the use of fluoropolymers in different applications such as construction and chemical processing fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
The automotive application offers the maximum market potential in the global fluoropolymers market, owing to rapid developments and advancements in the technologies adopted in the automotive coating techniques. Moreover, rise in the demand for fluoropolymers especially in industrial applications as a tensile material is another major factor driving the overall demand for fluoropolymers across the globe.
The fluoropolymers in automotive application market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Moreover, electrical and electronics and industrial applications also promise market growth.
The report segments the global fluoropolymers market based on type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP), fluoroelastomers and others.
Based on application, the market is divided into automotive, electrical and electronics, construction, industrial applications, chemical processing, healthcare and others. The automotive segment is projected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
Geographically, the global fluoropolymers market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities in the global fluoropolymers market.
- It includes a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current market estimations during the forecast period to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Comprehensive regional analysis based on primary as well as secondary sources is also offered.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and by monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential and niche segments or regions.
- The report furnishes key insights on strategic analysis of various companies and value chain analysis of the fluoropolymers market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Others (PFA, PCTFE.)
- Electrical and Electronics
- Industrial Applications
- Chemical Processing
- Others (Transportation.)
- North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Rest of LAMEA
- The Chemours Company
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- The 3M Company
- Solvay SA
- Dongue Group
- Jiangsu Meilan
- Shanghai Sanaifu
- Arkema SA
- Gujrat Fluorochemicals Ltd.
- Asahi Glass Co. Ltd.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...
For more information: