The report provides oil production, consumption, exports and imports details from 2010 to 2022 along with oil reserves for the period 2010 to 2016.
- Agency -.
"Germany Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2022", is a comprehensive report on crude oil refinery industry in Germany.
The report also provides details on oil refineries such as name, type, operational status, operator apart from capacity data for the major processing units, for all active refineries in Germany for the period 2012-2022. Further, the report also offers recent developments, financial deal as well as latest contracts awarded in the country’s oil refinery industry.
- Agency -.
- Historic and forecast of oil data related to production, consumption, imports and exports for the period 2010-2022, and reserves for the period 2010-2016
- Updated information related to all active refineries in the country, including operator and equity details
- Information on CDU, coking, catalytic cracking and hydrocracking capacities by refinery in the country, where available
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and IPOs in the country’s crude oil industry, where available
- Latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to crude oil refineries in the country
Reasons to access
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy sector and crude oil refining industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s major crude oil refining assets and their performance in the country
- Analyze the latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to the country’s crude oil refining industry
- Understand the country’s financial deals landscape by analyzing how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market
Table of Content: Key Points
- Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 3
1.2. List of Figures 4
- Introduction 5
2.1. What is This Report About? 5
2.2. Market Definition 5
- Germany Energy Sector 6
3.1. Germany Energy Sector, Market Overview 6
3.2. Germany Energy Sector, Oil 7
3.2.1. Germany Oil, Overview 7
3.2.2. Germany Oil, Supply and Demand Balance 7
22.214.171.124. Germany Oil, Production and Consumption 7
126.96.36.199. Germany Oil, Exports and Imports 10
188.8.131.52. Germany Crude Oil, Reserves 12
- Germany Refining Industry 14
4.1. Germany Refining Industry, Key Data 14
4.2. Germany Refining Industry, Overview 14
4.3. Germany Refining Industry, Total Refining Capacity 14
4.4. Germany Refining Industry, Crude Distillation Unit Capacity 16
4.5. Germany Refining Industry, Coking Capacity 17
4.6. Germany Refining Industry, Catalytic Cracking Capacity 17
4.7. Germany Refining Industry, Hydrocracking Capacity 18
4.8. Germany Refining Industry, Asset Details 19
4.8.1. Germany Refining Industry, Active Asset Details 19
- Recent Contracts 48
5.1. Detailed Contract Summary 48
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: