Implementation of stringent regulations pertaining to the use of phthalate plasticizers is a key factor expected to drive the growth of the non-phthalate plasticizer market
- Agency -.
The market size of non-phthalate plasticizer is estimated to reach $ 4.53 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2017 to 2022.
Download Sample copy, now @
Key companies profiled in this market research report are
- Eastman Chemical Company (U.S),
- BASF SE (Germany),
- Exxon Mobil Corporation(U.S),
- UPC Technology Corporation (Taiwan),
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany),
- LG Chem Ltd. (South Korea),
- DIC Corporation(Japan),
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation (Taiwan).
The break-up of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 –58%, Tier 2 – 25%, and Others – 17%
- By Designation: C level – 25%, Director level – 33%, and Others – 42%
- By Region: North America – 33%, Asia-Pacific – 25%, Europe –17%, South America – 17%, Middle East –8%
Implementation of stringent regulations pertaining to the use of phthalate plasticizers is a key factor expected to fuel the growth of the non-phthalate plasticizer market. Rising demand in different potential applications is expected to further drive the demand for non-phthalate plasticizers.
- Agency -.
“The flooring & wall coverings segment was the largest segment of non-phthalate plasticizer market in 2016”
The flooring & wall coverings segment was the largest application segment of non-phthalate plasticizer market in 2016, owing to the increasing use of non-phthalate plasticizers in the construction industry. Non-phthalate plasticizers are used in the flooring application, as they can withstand heavy foot traffic such as in retail stores and repeated cleaning such as healthcare facilities.
Access full report on http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=1119004&utm_source=pp
“Rising demand from Asia-Pacific is a major driver for the growth of the non-phthalate plasticizer market”
Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market for non-phthalate plasticizers, in terms of both value and volume during the forecast period. China and South Korea are the two key markets for non-phthalate plasticizers in Asia-Pacific. Increasing construction activities and a growing electronics industry are expected to support the growth of the non-phthalate plasticizers in the flooring & wall coverings and wire & cable applications in the country.
The non-phthalate plasticizer market has been segmented based on type, application, and region. This report covers the market, in terms of value and volume, and forecasts its market size till 2022.The report includes the market segmentation based on type (adipates, trimellitates, epoxies, and benzoates), application (flooring & wall coverings, wire & cable, film & sheet, consumer goods, and coated fabric), and region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America).The regions have been further segmented based on key countries in these regions. The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the key players in the non-phthalate plasticizer market.
Browse complete report on Non-phthalate Plasticizer Market by Type (Adipates, Trimellitates, Epoxies, Benzoates), Application (Flooring & Wall Coverings, Wire & Cable, Film & Sheet, Consumer Goods, Coated Fabric), and Region - Global Forecasts to 2022
Now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/non-phthalate-plasticizer-market-by-type-adipates-trimellitates-epoxies-benzoates-application-flooring-wall-coverings-wire-cable-film-sheet-consumer-goods-coated-fabric-and-region-global-forecasts-to-2022-market-report.html
Reasons to get the report
The report will help the market leaders as well as new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the non-phthalate plasticizer market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders understand the competitors and gain more insights to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, expansions, agreements, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: