Green coatings are usually harmless materials with reduced or no volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions, thus, facilitating manufacturers to deal with strict environmental rules imposed by the government & other regulatory bodies.
- Advertising -
The global green coatings market is projected to reach at $118,990 million by 2023 from $80,010 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2017 to 2023.
Traditional solvent coating contains toxic ingredients, primarily, VOCs such as benzene, formaldehyde, and others, which cause serious environmental damage and result in human health problems. Some of its adverse effects include ozone depletion, air pollution, headache, kidney problem, breathing disorder, dizziness, allergic reactions, and more.
- Advertising -
Strict environmental regulations imposed by government and rise in awareness & health concerns among people regarding the drawbacks of traditional solvent based coatings drive the market growth. Apart from that, new technological advancement coupled with high economic growth rate in different regions are other factors that support the growth of the market.
However, volatility in cost and availability of raw materials mark the rise in the price of green coatings, which in turn limits the market growth. Moreover, new product development and increase in use of radiation cure coatings make way for growth opportunities for the market.
The global green coatings market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type, the market is categorized into waterborne coatings, powder coatings, high-solids coatings, and radiation cure coatings.
Different applications of the market include architectural coatings, industrial coatings, automotive coatings, wood coatings, packaging coatings, and others (aerospace coatings & product finishes). On the basis of geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics of the global green coatings market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Detailed analysis of the industry based on the type and application help understand the trending product type and potential applications.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier‐buyer network.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top players within the market framework.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Waterborne Coatings
- Powder Coatings
- High-Solids Coatings
- Radiation Cure Coatings
- Architectural Coatings
- Industrial Coatings
- Automotive Coatings
- Wood Coatings
- Packaging Coatings
- Other Coatings
- North America
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...
For more information: