The Asia-Pacific Food Grade Industrial Gases Market was worth $2.12 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 7.56%, to reach $3.05 billion by 2021.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
“Asia-Pacific Food Grade Industrial Gases Market" research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.56% to reach USD 3.05 billion by 2021, from USD 2.12 billion in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 0.93 billion.
Food grade industrial gases are those gases which are produced precisely to be used in food and its related industries. They are used as an additive or aid in processing.
Oxygen, Carbon dioxide and nitrogen are the majorly used gases in food industries.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
For consecutive mixing at the packaging machines and premixing in food grade industries individual gases in cylinders with high pressure and liquids in insulated tanks are used. For this process, nitrogen and oxygen are discriminated in the air and carbon dioxide is captured from wells.
The merits of using these gases are firstly they are high purity gases and secondly, they are consistently high quality gases. As people are getting aware about consumption of foods involving pests which leads to health issues there’s a consistent growth in Asia-Pacific Food Grade Industrial Gases Market.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting the diagnostic imaging market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Adopting of healthy lifestyles,
- Increasing awareness of health issues,
- Rise in income of the consumers,
- Increasing demand for organic fruits,
- Harmful effects on consuming artificially produced food,
- Increasing prevalence of weaker immune system and other diseases.
For Full Report refer to: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-food-grade-industrial-gases-market-1574/
For granular level understanding the Food Grade Industrial Gases Market is segmented based on type, application and product type, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Based on Type the market is segmented as Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen and Oxygen. Based on Application it is further segmented into Freezing and Chilling, Packaging and Carbonation.
Based on Product Type the market is furthermore segmented into Meat, Fish & Seafood, Dairy & Frozen Products, Beverages, Fruits & Vegetables, Convenience Foods and Bakery & Confectionery.
India and China are the major economies which have unexplored customer base covered in the study. The report also focuses on other regions like Japan, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in Global Food Grade Industrial Gases Market.
Some of the key players that operate in the Asia-Pacific Global Food Grade Industrial Gases Market include The Linde Group (Germany), Tri-Gas Inc. (U.S.), Air Liquide (France), Air Gas (U.S), Matheson, Air Products (U.S.), Taiyo Nippon Sanso, AHG Co.
Ltd., Praxair (U.S.) and Emirates Industrial Gases (U.A.E.). Due to technological advancements and end-user preferences there is an increase in the competition among key players.
Enquire about the report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-food-grade-industrial-gases-market-1574/inquire
The Asia- Pacific Global Food Grade Industrial Gases report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of type, application, product type, along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!