Global high performance composites market was valued at $23.50 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach $33.33 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2017 to 2022.
- Advertising -
Increased demand for high performance composites for the automotive, aerospace & defense, pressure vessels, wind turbines, medical, and construction applications is expected to drive the growth of the high performance composites market across the globe.
Download Sample Copy of High Performance Composites Market @
Improved properties offered by high performance composites, which include lightweight, high strength, increased corrosion resistance, high impact strength, excellent design flexibility, enhanced dimensional stability, low thermal conductivity, and high durability contribute to the increased demand for these high performance composites from various industries.
The base year that has been considered for this study on the high performance composites market is 2016, while the forecast period is between 2017 and 2022.
Toray Industries Inc. (Japan), Hexcel Corporation (US), Solvay S.A.
- Advertising -
Key Target Audience:
- Suppliers of Raw Materials
- Manufacturers of High Performance Composites
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of High Performance Composites
- Government & Regional Agencies, Research Organizations, and Investment Research Firms of Composites
Access complete report on High Performance Composites Market by Resin Type (Thermoset, Thermoplastic), Fiber Type (Carbon Fiber, S-Glass, Aramid Fiber), Now available at
Scope of the report:
This research report categorizes the high performance composites market on the basis of resin type, fiber type, application, and region.
High Performance Composites Market, by Resin Type:
- Thermoset Resins
- Thermoplastic Resins
High Performance Composites Market, by Fiber Type:
- Carbon Fiber Composites
- S-glass Composites
- Aramid Fiber Composites
High Performance Composites Market, by Application:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Pressure Vessel
- Wind Turbine
High Performance Composites Market, by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
The S-glass fiber type segment of the high performance composites market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022.The growth of this segment of the market can be attributed to increased use of S-glass high performance composites in military aircraft for fuselage skins, floor panels, and fire walls as these composites can withstand the impact of force, have low flammability, and offer high resistance to corrosion. As S-glass composites are lightweight and have high strength and increased fatigue resistance, they are also used for manufacturing blades of helicopters.
These composites also provide high strength, increased flexibility, and enhanced dimensional stability to robotic arms on space shuttles.
Browse complete report on High Performance Composites Market by Resin Type (Thermoset, Thermoplastic), Fiber Type (Carbon Fiber, S-Glass, Aramid Fiber) Application (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Pressure Vessel, Wind Turbine, Medical), Region - Global Forecast to 2022, Now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/high-per…arket-report.html
This research report has categorized the high performance composites market on the basis ofres in type, fiber type, application, and region. It includes detailed information regarding the major factors, such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities influencing the growth of the high performance composites market.
A detailed analysis of the key players has been done to provide insights on their business overviews, products & services offered, and key strategies, such as investments & expansions, and mergers & acquisitions adopted by them to strengthen their position in the high performance composites market.
Reasons to access the report:
The report is expected to help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report comprehensively segments the high performance composites market and provides the closest approximations of the market sizes for the overall market and its subsegments across different regions.
- The report is expected to help the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report is also expected to help the stakeholders understand major competitors in the market and gain insights to enhance their competitive positions in the market. The competitive landscape section includes major industry players from different regions, contributing to the market. The landscape consists of the top 25 companies ranked and grouped, on the basis of their competency parameters, such as geographical presence, recent strategic developments, patents filed, and number of employees.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: