The Packaging Industry Business Outlook and Survey H1 2017 report finds and recognizes significant and varied types of corporate opportunities and market trends. The report provides a detailed analysis of the packing industry and discusses the procurement survey.
- Agency -.
The Packaging Market Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2017 report provides key company profiles and corporate opportunities with future prospects and insights. The report provides a detailed analysis of opportunities and prospects with industry outlook and market survey.
The Packaging Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2017, the report examines executive’s opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over Jun 2017-Nov 2017. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, including procurement activities, and organizations perspective on e-procurement.
- Agency -.
Over the next six months, packaging companies are looking to expand their business operations in the existing markets to reap benefits such as diversification, economies of scale, and easy availability of finance, due to which expansion in the current markets and new product development are expected to become major priorities in H1 2017 (Jun 2017-Nov 2017). Packaging industry executives are confident about emerging markets such as China and India, and developed markets, namely the US and Germany, contributing significant growth towards the packaging industry during H1 2017.
Get this report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1147058
Although the highest percentage of global packaging industry executives projects an increase in merger and acquisition activity over the next six months, they intend to increase capital expenditure on new product development and IT infrastructure development. Procurement activities will increase on IT services and raw material purchases amid the expectation of a surge in supplier prices over the next six months.
In depth, this report provides the following -
- Expansion in current markets and new product development are major priorities for packaging organizations during the next six months (Jun 2017-Nov 2017)
- The US and Germany are highlighted as prominent growth offering developed markets in H1 2017
- China and India are highlighted as prominent growth offering developing markets in H1 2017
- Survey respondents expect an increase in procurement activities on IT services and raw material purchases in the coming six months
- Overall, 18% of industry executive’s state limited deployment of e-procurement within their organizations
Inquire for the Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=1147058
Global Business Outlook for Packing Industry in June 2017-November 2017
Strategic business priorities
Emerging markets with significant growth potential
Growth potential for developed markets
Mergers and acquisition
Leading business concerns
Capital expenditure projections
The report enables you to -
- Key business priorities: examines packaging organizations important priorities for Jun 2017-Nov 2017
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer the most growth over H1 2017
- Change in M&A activity: analyzes packaging industry executive’s opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the packaging industry over the next six months
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement objectives over Jun 2017-Nov 2017
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over Jun 2017-Nov 2017
- E-procurement: identifies executive’s perspective towards e-procurement implementation and deployment within the global packaging industry
Access this Report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1147058
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision-making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.
For more information: