Growing demand from defence and healthcare sectors and the high adoption rate of the technology in laboratory research applications are driving the market growth. The growing recognition of the optoelectronic approaches further assists the market growth.
- Agency -.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Terahertz Technology Market accounted for $84.53 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $491.27 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 28.5% from 2015 to 2022.
Technological advancements generate more opportunities for the adoption of terahertz technology for a range of new applications.
- Agency -.
By Type, THz imaging segment is expected to dominate the overall terahertz technology market in 2016 and is projected to sustain its growth over the forecast period. This is attributed to non-ionizing and harmless nature of terahertz electromagnetic waves.
APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the increased R&D investments in countries such as China, India, and Japan of this region.
Some of the key players in the market are
Traycer, Toptica Photonics AG, Teraview, Terasense, QMC Instruments Ltd., Microtech Instrument Inc., Menlo Systems GmbH, Insight Product Co., Gentec Electro-Optics, Digital Barriers PLC, Del Mar Photonics, Inc., Advantest Corporation, Advanced Photonix, Inc. and ACAL PLC.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2016-2022
• Terahertz Spectroscopy
o Terahertz Time Domain Spectroscopy
o Terahertz Frequency Domain Spectroscopy
• Terahertz Communication Systems
• Terahertz Imaging
o Passive Terahertz Imaging Systems
o Active Terahertz Imaging Systems
• Stimulated Terahertz Amplified Radiation (STAR)
• Quantum-Cascade Laser (QCL)
• Photoconductive Antenna (PCA)
• Frequency Multiplier
• Bolometer and Superconductive Hot-Spot Air-Bridge Bolometer (SHAB)
• Golay Cell
• High Electron Mobility Transistor (HEMT)
• Pyroelectric Detector
• Schottky Diode
• Terahertz Communication System
o Tactical/Military Communication
o Satellite Communication
o Outdoor/Indoor Wireless Communication
• Terahertz Imaging & Spectroscopy
o Medical & Healthcare
o Industrial Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
o Military and Homeland Security
o Laboratory Research
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Terahertz Technology Market, By Type
5.2 Terahertz Spectroscopy
5.2.1 Terahertz Time Domain Spectroscopy
5.2.2 Terahertz Frequency Domain Spectroscopy
5.3 Terahertz Communication Systems
5.4 Terahertz Imaging
5.4.1 Passive Terahertz Imaging Systems
5.4.2 Active Terahertz Imaging Systems
11 Company Profiling
11.2 Toptica Photonics AG
11.5 QMC Instruments Ltd.
11.6 Microtech Instrument Inc.
11.7 Menlo Systems GmbH
11.11 Insight Product Co.
11.9 Gentec Electro-Optics
11.10 Digital Barriers PLC
11.11 Del Mar Photonics, Inc.
11.11 Advantest Corporation
11.13 Advanced Photonix, Inc.
11.14 ACAL PLC
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: