The Asia Pacific chromatography resin market is expected to grow at a healthy pace of 9.5 %, from $0.42 billion in 2015 to $0.66 billion during the forecast period. Among all geographic regions, the market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a fast rate, due to corresponding growth of end user industries, rise in demand of cost effective separation techniques and increase in investments by key players in the region.
ACCESS FULL REPORT AND TOC:www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/…ography-2017-2022
Chromatography is a general term for a set of techniques concerning the separation of mixtures. Generally, a few micrograms of the material is sufficient for the process.
It involves a fluid mobile phase and a stationary phase. As a versatile and sensitive method of detection, chromatography is a preferred separation and analytical testing process.
Chromatographic separations are also relatively simple, easy to operate, fast and guarantee good accuracy and precision. Strong research and development activities, investments in emerging economies and the rising importance of green chromatography are the future opportunities for growth of chromatography resins market.
The technique is popularly used in the healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The different types include ion exchange, affinity, size exclusion and hydrophobic interaction.
These techniques follow different principles and use different resins for different purposes.
In this report, the chromatographic resins market is divided into five broad segments as follows:
By application - Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, Food & Beverage, Environmental analysis, Biotechnology, Academia and others
By techniques- Ion Exchange, Affinity and Size Exclusion
By origin of resin - Natural and synthetic
By ingredient - Agarose, Dextran, Silica gel, Aluminium oxide, Polyacrylamide, Polymethacrylates and Polystyrene
By regions - India, China, Japan, South Korea and other countries.
Some of the key players in this industry are BASF AG, Sigma Aldrich, Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc. and Affymetrix Inc.
There is a lot of research going into this technology. Chromatographic techniques and resins are widely used in academia and other industries.
There is a deficit between the higher cost and productivity of these techniques. Also, skilled personnel are required to employ these techniques.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS?
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific Chromatography resins market with region specific assessments and competition analysis on both a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific Chromatography resins market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7) A detailed analysis of the market dynamics, highlighting the opportunities as well as pointing out forces that impact the market trend.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Reports And Markets are part of the Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Are you mastering your market? Do you know what the market potential is for your product, who the market players are and what the growth forecast is? We offer standard global, regional or country specific market research studies for almost every market you can imagine ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!