Carrageenans are large, highly flexible molecules that curl forming helical structures. This gives them the ability to form a variety of different gels at room temperature. They are widely used in the food and other industries as thickening and stabilizing agents.
Middle East and Africa Carrageenan Market research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.01 % to reach USD 94.52 million by 2021, from USD 74 million in 2016.
View Full Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…enan-market-1600/
Download Free Sample Report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…00/request-sample
Key factors which affects and thereby shift the market dynamics are studied intrinsically and are presented in an illustrious way in the report. Some of those factors are
- Ø Increasing demand for food additives gelling and emulsifying agents
- Ø Growing demand for hydrocolloids from several industries such as pharmaceutical, food & beverages, personal care & cosmetics
- Ø Increasing concerns over benefits of carrageenan
For granular level understanding the Carrageenan Market is segmented based on type and application, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Based on Type
Based on Application
Ø Food Industry
- Pet Food
Ø Pharmaceutical Industry
Ø Cosmetics Industry,
Based on Grade
Ø Refined Carrageenan
Ø Semi Refined Carrageenan
Based on Seaweed Source
The Middle-East and Africa market is also analyzed individually in both the regions, thereby providing a more detailed geographical understanding of the market. Some of the major countries that hold significant place in this market include Egypt, KSA, UAE, Nigeria and Algeria.
Some of the key players that operate in the Middle-East and Africa Diagnostic Imaging market include Shemberg Marketing Corporation, AEP Colloids, Soriano SA, Ingredients Solutions Inc., Gelymar SA, Danisco A/S, Marcel Trading Corporation, TIC Gums (U.S.), Scalzo Food Industries, Altrafine Gums, Gum Technology Corporation, TIC Gums Incorporation, DuPont (U.S.), Cargill (U.S.), CP Kelco (U.S.), Kerry Group (Ireland), Ashland Inc (U.S.), Ingredion (U.S.), and Tate & Lyle (U.K.)
The Middle-East and Africa Carrageenan Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Middle-East and Africa region individually and on a whole
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of type, application, grade and Seaweed source along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!