North America and LAMEA are the largest markets as they have high demand for epoxy resin from aerospace industry. Other major factors that drive the demand for epoxy resin include rapid industrialization, growth in end use industries, extensive R&D on epoxy resin, and increase in demand for lightweight composite materials.
Epoxy resin market is a class of thermosetting polymers formed by copolymerization of an epoxide with another compound having two hydroxyl groups. It is used across numerous industrial applications such as paints & coatings, adhesives, composites, and electronic encapsulation & others owing to its corrosion, chemical, and moisture resistance; thermal stability, mechanical strength, durability, and superior adhesion.
However, fluctuation in raw material prices mainly epichlorohydrin (ECH) could hamper the market growth.
Request for Sample Copy@ www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/885282
The report segments the epoxy resin market on the basis of type, physical form, application, end user, and geography. By type, the market is segmented into DGBEA, DGBEF, Novolac, Aliphatic, Glycidylamine, and others.
By physical form, it is categorized into solid, liquid, and solution (semi-solid) epoxy. By application, it is used in paints & coatings, adhesives, composites, electronic encapsulation, and others.
Based on end user industry, it is subdivided into building & construction, transportation, general industrial, consumer goods, wind power, aerospace, marine, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
For Report Enquiry@ www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/885282
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global epoxy resin market, in terms of revenue and volume.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing estimations for the key segments between 2014 and 2022, which assist in identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions aid to identify the imminent investment pockets.
- The report assists in understanding the strategies adopted by the companies for the growth of the market.
- This study evaluates competitive landscape to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTATION
By Physical form
- Paints & Coatings
- Electronic encapsulation & Others
By End User
- Building & Construction
- General Industrial
- Consumer Goods
- Wind Power
- Marine & Others
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...