They are applicable in city/town/rural water supply schemes, spray irrigation, deep tube-well schemes, land drainage schemes, and others.
- Advertising -
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes market are plastic products that successfully replace metal pipes in several applications. These pipes are widely used globally due to their advantages such as lightweight, non-corrosiveness, high tensile strength under high pressure, easy installation, low frictional loss, less maintenance cost, resistance to most of the chemicals, and excellent electrical & heat insulation.
The global PVC pipe market is in its growth stage.
- Advertising -
Other major factors that drive the demand for PVC pipes include growth in disposable income in developing countries, requirement for oil & gas transportation, rise in demand from industrial sectors, and increase in penetration in irrigation projects. However, the comparatively higher cost than other plastic pipes and harmful environmental impacts are may impede the market growth.
The report segments the PVC pipes market on the basis of type, material, application, and geography. On the basis of type, it is divided into chlorinated PVC pipe, unplasticized PVC pipe (uPVC), and plasticized PVC pipe.
Further, by material, it is categorized into PVC resin, stabilizers, plasticizers, lubricant, pigment base, and others. Based on application, it is divided into irrigation; water supply; sewerage, plumbing; oil & gas; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and others.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Recent advancements in the market include establishment of a PVC pipe manufacturing unit at Hyderabad by Skipper Company to produce 6,000 tons per annum of both plumbing and agricultural pipes in July 2016. At the same time, Finolex Industries, Mumbai planned to invest $15,000,000 in adding 100,000 tons capacity for pipe manufacturing in next three years.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global PVC pipes market, in terms of revenue and volume.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key segments between 2014 and 2022, which assists identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- This study evaluates competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...
For more information: