Scintillators are the materials that exhibit property of luminescence when exposed to ionizing radiation. Such materials when struck by an incoming particle carrying free electrons, absorb the energy and remit in the form of light.
Scintillator are primarily classified on the basis of composition of material namely organic crystals, organic liquids, and plastic scintillator. Due to the property of luminesce, these materials are widely used across several applications.
Continued R&D to discover potential application of scintillator material is primarily driving the growth of the market.
Request a Sample Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000416
List of Companies
Argus Imaging Bv Inc.
Applied Scintillation Technologies Ltd.
Hitachi Metals Ltd
Ludlum Measurements Inc.
Rexon Components and TLD Systems Inc.
Mirion Technologies Inc.
Radiation Monitoring Devices Inc
Zecotek Photonics Inc
View Complete Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports…ator-market-2025
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Scintillator market
- To analyze and forecast the global Scintillator market on the basis of material composition, application and end-product.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Scintillator market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries.
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
- To profiles key Scintillator players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
Some of the important players in Scintillator market are Applied Scintillation Technologies Ltd., Argus Imaging Bv Inc., Canberra Industries, Hamamatsu Photonics, Hitachi Metals Ltd, Ludlum Measurements Inc., Mirion Technologies Inc., Rexon Components and TLD Systems Inc., Radiation Monitoring Devices Inc, and Zecotek Photonics Inc.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...
For more information: