In 2015, the global electronic chemicals and materials market was valued at $43,510 million and is expected to reach $64,919 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the 2016-2022.
- Advertising -
Electronic chemicals and materials are ultra-pure chemicals that are widely used in semiconductor manufacturing, IC fabrication, and so on.
Increasing demand for electronic devices across the globe, coupled with government support results in high adoption of electronic chemicals and materials. In addition, technological advancements and growth in application industries such as integrated circuits, photovoltaics, and flat panel displays are also driving the world market for electronic chemicals and materials.
- Advertising -
Based on application, the market is segmented into wafer fabrication chemicals & materials and packaging chemicals & materials. The wafer fabrication chemicals & materials market is sub-segmented into silicon wafers, photomasks, photoresists, wet chemicals, gases, sputter targets, CMP slurry & pads, others (low k dielectrics, copper plating solutions, among others).
The packaging chemicals & materials market is sub-segmented into lead frames, organic substrates, ceramic packages, encapsulation resins, bonding wires, die attach materials, and others (solder balls, package dielectrics). In 2015, the wafer fabrication application segment accounted for more than half of the market share in terms of global value of electronic chemicals and materials market.
Geographically, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. In 2015, Asia-Pacific occupied the largest share in the global electronic chemicals and materials market, with Taiwan and South Korea as major countries contributing to the growth.
Increasing population coupled with rising adoption of electronic devices in this region are significant factors leading to the growth of the electronic chemicals and materials market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Enquire about report @ www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/665018
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The report provides extensive analysis of factors, which drive or restrict the growth of the world electronic chemicals and materials market.
- The market projections for period 2014-2022 have been included coupled with the impacting factors.
- The report also provides quantitative as well as qualitative trends to assist the stakeholders in understanding the market scenario.
- In-depth analyses of key segments of the market demonstrate the consumption pattern of electronic chemicals and materials for different applications across various end user industries.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices adopted by the leading market players across various geographies.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...
For more information: