Non-Woven Adhesive Market, Spurred By Increasing Usage Of Non Woven Adhesives In Various Applications, Predicted To Continue Growth Till 2021.
- Advertising -
Adhesive is a substance which is used interchangeably with glue, cement, paste or some others. Basically, it will bind two separate items.
Non woven adhesives are used to bind non woven fabrics. It has properties like high elasticity, optimum performance, safe products, reduced fluff and easy to use.
Based on the types, Non-Woven Adhesive Market is mainly segmented as Styrenic Block Copolymers and Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefin.
- Advertising -
Mostly, non woven applications includes infant care, feminine hygiene and adult incontinence. Rising need for disposable hygiene products is the major growth driver for the market of non woven adhesive.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15519/non-w…esive-market.html
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Non-Woven Adhesive Market
Rising awareness about high quality hygiene products, the unique properties of these adhesives are the major growth drivers of the Non-Woven Adhesive Market. New product development with additional features to the existing product type in hygiene industry is the major factor that drives the growth for the market.
Increased use of non-woven hygiene adhesives in various kinds of applications like medical, bath non woven tissues, pet diapers and many other applications in emerging markets such as India, China, Brazil, Mexico, and South-East Asian countries are expected to change the dynamics of the Non-Woven Adhesive Market in the near future.
Based on geographical areas, Non-Woven Adhesive Market is segmented into Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is dominating the market with US is having lead followed by Europe.
Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period, because it is having the highest demand for non woven products.
Request For TOC @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15519
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Non-Woven Adhesive Market
The Non-Woven Adhesive Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Type: Styrenic Block Copolymers, Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefin and Others.
- End Users: Infant Care, Feminine Hygiene, Adult Incontinence and Others.
- Region: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Non-Woven Adhesive Market are as follows:
- Henkel AG
- Nordson Corp
- Beardow Adams Ltd
- Lohmann Koester GmbH & Co. Kg
- Evonik Industries
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Make an Inquiry @ industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15519
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: