The increasing demand from varied end-use application verticals and extensive research and development towards making eco-friendly chemicals are some of the factors driving the growth of surface treatment chemicals market. The surface treatment chemicals market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the period between 2017 and 2023 due to the increase in the application areas in various end use industry verticals. However, health care & safety issues, and the recent economic slowdown in China are restraining the growth of the global surface treatment chemicals market.
As China is one of the leading countries in the global supply and consumption of surface treatment chemicals, the recent economic slowdown in China had a significantly negative impact on the surface treatment chemicals supply to local and international markets. This has caused the average selling price of various surface treatment chemicals to increase, which has affected and hampered their global volume production.
About the Report:
With the growing popularity of surface treatment chemicals in the market, BIS Research has published a report titled, "Global Surface Treatment Chemicals…recast, 2017-2023", incorporating a comprehensive segmentation of the market by base material, chemical type, application, region and country including detailed analysis of the factors that are likely to influence and shape the market in the forecast period.
The ongoing changes in the industry have led the study to incorporate a detailed chapter on the market dynamics including the key driving and restraining forces, along with the opportunities for the global surface treatment chemicals market through the forecast period.
The market numbers play an important role in the industry, following which a proper market sizing & estimation by the base material, chemical type, application, and by region and country has been done for the industry.
BIS Research Report: bisresearch.com/industry-report/su…-market-2023.html
The report has laid special emphasis on the dominant chemical types and base material types in the market. According to the research study, the corrosion protection chemicals held 40.0% of the total surface treatment chemicals market in 2016, and metals as base material occupied 82% of the total market. A similar analysis is done for application verticals, wherein the automotive industry dominates the market with 30.0% market share. Moreover, having identified the potential for further development in the form of product launches, acquisitions, and partnerships among others, the report has included a separate section of detailed competitive insights.
Competitive Landscape of the Surface Treatment Chemicals Market:
In spite of the high rate of initial investment and risks perceived by the investors, the analysis by BIS Research has estimated the industry to grow over $8,097.7 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.8% through 2017-2023. At present, the automotive industry is the dominant application vertical, where surface treatment chemicals are used the most, followed by general industry and other application verticals. This is attributed to the high demand of surface treatment chemicals in the treatment of automotive OEMs and components. Currently, Europe has acquired the largest market share in the surface treatment chemicals market. However, this trend is going to change with Asia-Pacific region leading by the end of the forecast period.
The recent activities by the key players in this market have also been mentioned in the report in the form of company profiles. Some of the key players operating into this market include:
- Henkel AG
- Nihon Parkerizing
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Nippon Paint Holdings
- Oerlikon Group
- JCU Corporation
- Derivados Del Fluor
- McGean Specialty Chemicals
- Yuken Industry
- Politeknik Metal
- Platform Specialty Products Corp
- Quaker Chemical Corporation
- AHC Oberflächentechnik GmbH
- TIB Chemicals
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd.
- Bulk Chemicals Inc.
- SurTec International GmbH
These companies provide a broad product portfolio including surface treatment chemicals for specific applications. The geographical presence of these companies is mainly concentrated in China, The US, India, Japan, South Korea, and The U.K.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- What is the global market size by of surface treatment chemicals market?
- What are the different base material types of surface treatment chemicals? What is their contribution in terms of revenue to the overall surface treatment chemicals revenue?
- What are the different chemical types of surface treatment chemicals? What is their contribution in terms of revenue to the overall surface treatment chemicals revenue?
- What are the different application areas of surface treatment chemicals? What is their contribution in terms of revenue to the overall surface treatment chemicals revenue?
- What are the different factors driving and challenging the global surface treatment chemicals market in the forecast period?
- What are the different opportunities to look for investment in the global surface treatment chemicals market?
- Who are the leading players in the global surface treatment chemicals market? What are the key strategies they have followed to expand their market in surface treatment chemicals business?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by established and naive participants to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the global surface treatment chemicals market by the end of forecast period? Also which country in that specific region will have the largest and smallest market share by value and volume in the forecast period?
- Which application will lead the global surface treatment chemicals market by the end of forecast period?
- Which end use industry will find the largest usage of surface treatment chemicals in the forecast period?
- What is the future trend that will trail in this industry and which domains are right to focus on to make a smart move in investment?
Request Your Free Sample Brochure at: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=360&type=download
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information: