Metabolomics Market is poised to reach USD 2.98 billion by 2021 – 175 page report by Market Data Forecast
- Advertising -
The Global Metabolomics Market is worth USD1.25 billion in 2016 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 19%, to reach USD2.981billion by 2021. The global Metabolomics market is developing at an exceptionally quick pace.
View report at: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…et-3450/
Metabolomics is the substantial scale research of little atoms, ordinarily known as metabolites, inside cells, bio fluids, tissues or living beings. Aggregately, these little particles and their associations inside an organic framework are known as the metabolome.
- Advertising -
Metabolomics is a capable approach since metabolites and their concentration not like other "omics" measures, straightforwardly reflect the hidden biochemical movement and condition of cells/tissues. Consequently metabolomics represents to the atomic phenotype.
The developing acceptance of metabolomics in customized medicines is one of the key variables boosting the development of the market. The expanding biotech innovative work and pharmaceutical consumption are prompting persistent headways in innovation, spelling development for the worldwide metabolomics market.
Then again, there are issues with respect to information handling and information examination, which can represent a test for the market. The high cost of instruments and devices can likewise be an issue.
Further, the requirement for very much qualified specialists and the absence of the same is limiting the development of the metabolomics market. Be that as it may, the undiscovered markets in rising countries will goad new development open doors for market players.
Download free sample report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…t-sample
The Global market for Metabolomics is segmented on the basis of product, application, indication and region. Based on product, the market is segmented into GC, Bioinformatics, Mass Spectrometry, HPLC, UPLC, NMRS, and surface based mass analysis.
Based on indication, the market is segmented into Oncology, Cardiology, and Inborn Error. Based on application, the market is segmented into Nutrigenomics, Toxicology, and Biomarker & Drug Discovery.
Biomarker Discovery segment had largest share in 2016 in the global metabolomics market. Efficiency and reliability has been cited as the reason for the growth of biomarkers.
However collaboration between biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, personalized medical segment is expected to have highest CAGR.
Geographically, the Metabolomics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East Asia. North America is estimated to constitute the largest share in this market, while the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest growth and overtake North America, being the second largest shareholder for the market during the forecast period.
Inquire report: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/inquire
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Human Metabolome Technologies, Inc. (Japan), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), LECO Corporation (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Metabolon Inc. (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Biocrates Life Sciences AG (Austria), and Waters Corporation (U.S.) are the leaders in the global Metabolomics market.
Metabolomics Market Segmentation
- Ø Metabolomic Instruments
- o Techniques
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Capillary Electrophoresis (CE)
- High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Ultra-performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC)
- Ø Detection Tools
- Mass Spectrometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Surface-Based Mass Analysis
- Metabolomics Bioinformatics Tools and Services
- Bioinformatics Tools & Databases
- Bioinformatics Services
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Inborn errors
- Neurological Errors
- Other Indications
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Indication
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Indication
- Market Share Analysis, By Indication
- Ø Nutrigenomics
- Ø Toxicology
- Ø Biomarker & Drug Discovery
- Ø Functional Genomics
- Ø Personalized Medicine
- Ø Other Applications
- Ø Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Ø Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Ø Market Share Analysis, By Application
Scope of the report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: