The global industrial alcohols market was valued at $100,535 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $198,610 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2016 to 2023. Industrial alcohols are used by end users for various applications such as sanitizing, cleaning, and solvent properties. Moreover, these alcohols are required for the production of medicines, food products, flavorings agents, and cosmetics. In addition, they are used to develop vaccines, compound tonics, syrups, tinctures, liniments, and antiseptics as well as manufacturing pharmaceuticals such as chloroform, atabrine, and barbiturates. Furthermore, majorly produced alcohol, such as ethanol, is used in the production of adhesives, cosmetics, detergents, explosives, inks, hand cream, plastics, and textiles.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : goo.gl/vHwMNS
The global market has witnessed significant growth in the recent years, owing to the rise in demand for biofuels. Moreover, surge in environmental concerns and stringent governmental regulations have fueled the development of Greenhouse Gases, Regulated Emissions, and Energy Use in Transportation Model (GREET) model.
As per the Department of Energy’s GREET model, the use of bioethanol significantly reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 34% as compared to petroleum-derived gasoline which is thereby propelling the market growth. Presently, the adoption of other alcohols, such as ethanol, methanol, and isobutanol, as solvents has increased in the chemical industry.
- Advertising -
In addition, increase in use of isobutanol as a feedstock for manufacturing isobutyl acetate and in the production of lacquer, similar coatings, and flavoring agent in the food industry are further expected to fuel the market growth.
The global industrial alcohols market is segmented based on type, application, source, and geography. On the basis of type, it is classified into isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, ethyl alcohol, isobutyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, others (pentanol and methyl-1-butanol).
Based on source, it is categorized into molasses, sugar, grains, fossil fuels, and others (whey and grapes). On the basis of application, it is divided into fuel, chemical intermediates & solvent, pharmaceuticals, personal care products, food ingredients, and others (adhesives and coatings).
Based on processing method, it is bifurcated into fermentation and synthetic. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players have largely invested in the R&D activities to develop advanced products to cater to the demand for end users. The major players in the market include:
- Cargill Inc.
- MGP Ingredients Inc.
- Green Plains Inc.
- Birla Sugar
- Greenfield Specialty Alcohols
- Flint Hills Resources
- Sigma Aldrich
- The Andersons Inc.
- BASF SE
Also Request For Report: goo.gl/vqnPkV
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped as per individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise industrial alcohols market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain analysis to understand the market scenario.
- An in-depth analysis of segmentation of the global industrial alcohols market is provided in the report.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Methyl Alcohol
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Isobutyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Others (Pentanol and Methyl-1-Butanol)
- Fossil Fuels
- Other Source (Whey, Grapes)
- Chemical Intermediates & Solvent
- Personal Care Products
- Food Ingredients
- Other Applications (Adhesives and Coatings)
Enquire About Report : goo.gl/JR9XyD
By Processing Method
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The other players in the value chain (profiles not included in the report) are:
- Haike Chemical Group
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Eastman Chemical
- Birla Sugar
- Khemani Group
- Ethanol Company ltd
- Dollex Industries
- Praj Industries
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1. INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3. MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4. INDUSTRIAL ALCOHOLS MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5. INDUSTRIAL ALCOHOLS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6. INDUSTRIAL ALCOHOLS MARKET, BY SOURCE
- CHAPTER 7. INDUSTRIAL ALCOHOLS MARKET, BY PROCESSING METHOD
- CHAPTER 8. INDUSTRIAL ALCOHOLS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 9. COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...