Butyric Acid Market, Spurred By Increasing Demand For Butyric Acid From Animal Feed, Predicted To Continue High Growth Till 2021.
- Advertising -
According to the market research report “Butyric Acid Market: By Application (Animal Feed, Chemicals Intermediate, Food & Flavors, Pharmaceuticals, Perfumes, Others), By Type (Synthetic Butyric Acid, Renewable Butyric Acid), & By Region-Forecast (2016-2021)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that Asia-Pacific will witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15665/butyric-acid-market.html
Butyric Acid Market deals with the production of butyric acid, it is an oily colorless chemical, which is also known as Butanoic acid. It is naturally found in milk and other dairy products.
Basically, butyric acid is manufacture in two types namely synthetic process and bio-based process.
- Advertising -
In synthetic process it is manufactured industrially through fermentation.
It is also manufactured via chemical synthesis on an industrial scale which involves the oxidation of butyraldehyde. Comparing with chemical synthesis method, butyric fermentation is expensive.
Hence, it has witnessed an increase in demand due to consumer demand for natural and organic products. It has resulted the healthy growth for the Butyric Acid Market.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Butyric Acid Market
Due to its wide availability and low cost, butyric acid is registering a great demand in the market. Increasing demand from end-user industries and increasing usage of butyric acid in animal feed due to reduced usage of antibiotics are the major key growth drivers of the Butyric Acid Market.
Unpleasant smell of butyric acid and higher production cost for renewable butyric acid are the key factors that restraints the market growth.
Make an Inquiry @ industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15665
Asia-Pacific is dominating the Butyric Acid Market, due to increasing population and the rising demand from animal feed market. In Asia-Pacific, China is estimated to witness the highest growth during the forecast period and is also expected to hold the highest share of the market.
North America is also anticipated to register the significant growth due to the demand for butyric acid derivatives in the poultry segment.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Butyric Acid Market
The Butyric Acid Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Application: Animal Feed, Chemicals Intermediate, Food & Flavors, Pharmaceuticals, Perfumes and Others.
- Type: Synthetic Butyric Acid and Renewable Butyric Acid.
- Region: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Butyric Acid Market are as follows:
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Perstorp Holding AB
- Blue Marble Biomaterials
- Alfa Aesar GmbH & CO KG
- Snowco industrial Co., Ltd.
Request For Table Of Content @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15665
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...